Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Have I been hacked?

Solved!

Have I been hacked?

I was listening to music on my premium account on my iPad, when suddenly i got logged out and "Error 127" popped up. I logged in again, and was able to listen to music for 5-10 minutes, when the same error pops up, and i get logged out. After many attempts of login back in, i only get the message "Login failed. Unable to login, either username or password is incorrect. Have you signed up for a Spotify account?
I am sure that i have both the right username and the right password, but I am unable to login to spotify on all platforms, have tried iPad, iPhone and PC now, and i get the same "Login failed..." And when i try to reset my password, i get the message "The email address you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account."

Is there something i can do to fix this? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Just found out that I was hacked, I had gotten an email saying that my emailadress was changed, which i hadn't. But thanks anyway for the responds. I have taken contact with Spotify, so I hope they will find a sollution. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi @user-removed,

First of all, have you tried reinstalling the app? 

Let me know if it works!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes, I have reinnstalled the app, and i have tried login in on both iPhone and PC too. I am able to login on my other free account, so is nothing wrong with the internet or the app itself. 

Well, then I suggest you try clearing the Spotify cache on your PC. 

Some other user went through this issue but it seems like the problem was solved by itself...

BittencourtSpotify Star
Marked as solution

Just found out that I was hacked, I had gotten an email saying that my emailadress was changed, which i hadn't. But thanks anyway for the responds. I have taken contact with Spotify, so I hope they will find a sollution. 

Good, you're welcome.
BittencourtSpotify Star

Suggested posts