Plan

Gratis 

País

España

Dispositivo

Sistema operativo

Windows 10

Mi pregunta o problema

Buenas tardes, mi problema es el siguiente, este fin de semana pasado he tenido que formatear el ordenador y al instalar Spotify veo que no están el historial de búsqueda reciente, tenía 12 o 15 canciones pendientes para escuchar y las iba almacenando hay, pero ahora no están.

Mi pregunta es, hay alguna manera de recuperar el historial de búsqueda reciente.

Gracias.

Un saludo.

Good afternoon, my problem is this, this past weekend I had to format the computer and when installing Spotify I see that the search history is not recent, I had 12 or 15 songs to listen to and I was storing them, but now They're not here.

My question is, is there any way to retrieve the recent search history.

Thank you.

A greeting.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @still92 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

About your question, the recent history is specific to each device. So you cannot recover your search history because you formatted your PC, so the usage data were deleted. 

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @still92 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

About your question, the recent history is specific to each device. So you cannot recover your search history because you formatted your PC, so the usage data were deleted. 

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts