Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How are you going to have the option to create an account using Facebook credentials but not support

Solved!

How are you going to have the option to create an account using Facebook credentials but not support

I just recently got a ps4 and saw that I can use Spotify, tried to login and saw that Facebook login isn’t supported so I have to use the WiFi to connect the device and it doesn’t work. I have an Xbox one and they use a different system where I had the option to type in a code and connect it that way and was wondering why Facebook login isn’t supported?

This is wildly dumb. I’ve used the “connect a device” option and yes, both my ps4 and iPhone Spotify app are connected to the same WiFi option. It still doesn’t show up. I do this all the time on Xbox and it shows up.

I even tried logging out on my Xbox and turning it off. Went back to my ps4, checked the devices I could connect to and my Xbox that was logged out and TURNED OFF was the only option that showed up and I was still on the Spotify ps4 login screen. 

I created my account exclusively using my Facebook creds so I literally don’t have the option to disconnect it. How are you going to have the option to make an account using Facebook and NOT implement a Facebook login system on other versions of the app?????????? I’m beyond annoyed.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I want to delete this post.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I want to delete this post.

Suggested posts