Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can i find the email adress associated with a specific username

How can i find the email adress associated with a specific username

Hi there.

I have another Spotify account that i have actually used, thus having the likes and follows i have chosen. I cannot log into this other account on other devices than my phone, which is already logged in.

None of the passwords that i remember works. Even trying to resend the password to my mail is a problem, as Spotify tells me that there is no user with such name - even though i can see profile name on my logged in phone.

Is there a way to show what email is associated with a logged in user?

Any explanations as to why Spotify tells me that no user exists with the name i clearly see is logged in?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

I'd recommend making sure that you're using your username to log into the app, instead of your display name (if you have one). More info on this can be found here

Once you're logged into your Spotify account, you can see the email address registered to the account by visiting the Account overview page, which will show both your email address and your username.    

Additionally, you can also check out this support article. It contains some useful tips on how to find all possible Spotify accounts you've ever created.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts