Need help? Check out Spotify Answers for solutions to a wide range of topics.
I shared one of my personal playlists with a friend, but now I don't want it to be shared anymore because my friend can see every song I add (and he is commenting on everything, which I find nasty). Is there a way to stop him following my playlist?
Hey @Leo10! Welcome to the community ^^
Hmm, thats difficult.
I dont think so. The only way to make sure that he can't follow the playlist is to create a new playlist.
Here's a little tutorial for keeping your old playlist.
1.Press CTRL + A to Mark all of your songs in the playlist.
2. PRESS CTRL + C
3. Create a new Playlist
4. Press CTRL + V
5. The Last step is to make your playlist secret.
I hope it helps you. ^^
I have deleted a playlist I shared, but it is still available via the link I shared with a friend (all the songs etc). And I don't want him to see this playlist anymore 😄
What can I do?
1) Go to playlist you want to destroy
2) Choose all songs by pressing CTRL+A, then copy songs by pressing CTRL+C
3) Create a new playlist, and paste all songs to this playlist by pressing CTRL+V
4) Go back to the playlist you want to destroy. Press CTRL+A to choose all songs, then hit delete.
5) Additionally you can rename that playlist if you don't want to keep the name