Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t log in on app

Can log in via internet but not app. Anyone know why? 

• Can log in via internet but not app. Anyone know why? 
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution error code 3 Spotify app

Hello,After the latest Microsoft update my Spotify app logged me out and will not let me log back in. I have no issues accessing the account on the website. Here are the troubleshooting steps I have taken:1. restarted my computer2. reset my password ...

• Hello, After the latest Microsoft update my Spotify app logged me out and will not let me log back in. I have no issues accessing the account on the website. Here are the troubleshooting steps I hav...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can’t log back into my Spotify on my iphone

I’ve been logged into the account for several months now and have had no problems. Several times it has logged me out and I have simply typed in my password and got back in. This time, it keeps saying error 404 or error 412. I do not have a Facebook ...

• I’ve been logged into the account for several months now and have had no problems. Several times it has logged me out and I have simply typed in my password and got back in. This time, it keeps sayin...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wont let me in to listen

I am a Premium customer over a year ... all of a sudden today I try and log in and it automatically keeps kicking me back to login page over and over everytime??? Please help........(P.S.Samsung Galaxy J7)

• I am a Premium customer over a year ... all of a sudden today I try and log in and it automatically keeps kicking me back to login page over and over everytime??? Please help........(P.S.Samsung Gala...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Username not available for Spotify Community

I'd like to use the same username for community as my artist page. It's saying djjeffbutton is taken already, but I highly doubt it's someone other than myself and I see no option to claim that name? Any help here?

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to use the same username for community as my artist page. It's saying djjeffbutton is taken already, but I highly doubt it's someone other than myself and I see no option to claim that name?...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble logging in

I just logged out of my spotify. Logged back in again and login was not working. Reset my password and it still won't let me login. I dont know what to do

• I just logged out of my spotify. Logged back in again and login was not working. Reset my password and it still won't let me login. I dont know what to do
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change my country profile

it's auto select my country is US ,but I'm live in Thailand. How I can change without pay somthing in payment method.

• it's auto select my country is US ,but I'm live in Thailand. How I can change without pay somthing in payment method.
  • iamandyhill
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution wont let me log in

it logged out on my phone for some reason and when i try to log back in it tells me my passwords incorrect, even after i tried changing it

• it logged out on my phone for some reason and when i try to log back in it tells me my passwords incorrect, even after i tried changing it
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to add family members to my family account

Hi,I've subscribed to a Family account, but if I try to add new members it will only allow me to enter the e-mail addresses that it has saved, not put in my children's email addresses.Can anyone help?

• Hi, I've subscribed to a Family account, but if I try to add new members it will only allow me to enter the e-mail addresses that it has saved, not put in my children's email addresses. Can anyone ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant logg Inn

I have Spotify on my phone I tried to log in earlier today and it won't let me it says under name or password wrong. I have received downloaded the app and reset my password what can I do now x ahh help pls x

• I have Spotify on my phone I tried to log in earlier today and it won't let me it says under name or password wrong. I have received downloaded the app and reset my password what can I do now x ahh h...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution account

Can I use a used email address that has been deleted as a Spotify account again?

• Can I use a used email address that has been deleted as a Spotify account again?
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution preamium and free account

i created two accounts with the same email i think. one is free and the other is premium. i do not remember the email or pasword for either of them. i would like to delete the free one and maybe keep the premium one... i dont know well see.

• Visitor
  • i created two accounts with the same email i think. one is free and the other is premium. i do not remember the email or pasword for either of them. i would like to delete the free one and maybe keep...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i cant log in

I went offline in the android app then got logged out, now i cant log back in

• I went offline in the android app then got logged out, now i cant log back in
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium estero

Salve,Sono l'amministratore di un account premium family, uno dei componenti abita all'estero, come posso far si che possa aderire all'account?

• Salve, Sono l'amministratore di un account premium family, uno dei componenti abita all'estero, come posso far si che possa aderire all'account?
  • Fabio_S
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

merging accounts

hiI've had one spotify account on an old email for a few years, but was recently gifted a premium membership on my new email account. I tried to change the email on my original account, hoping the subscription would transfer over but it wouldn't let ...

• hi I've had one spotify account on an old email for a few years, but was recently gifted a premium membership on my new email account. I tried to change the email on my original account, hoping the ...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account hacked

Ive gotten an email saying my email has been changed to some yopmail account. This was not me. How do i get it back?

• Visitor
  • Ive gotten an email saying my email has been changed to some yopmail account. This was not me. How do i get it back?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to manage notifications

Hi,I'm a new user of Spotify and I decided to go in Spotify Family package which I already payed yesterday (and I already invited my wife).The reason why I'm writing here is that I can't change anything on 'Manage notifications' page (and so my wife)...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm a new user of Spotify and I decided to go in Spotify Family package which I already payed yesterday (and I already invited my wife). The reason why I'm writing here is that I can't change a...
  • krzymus
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist profile

Hi I'm Roberta.I've got a problem with my artist profile.I create my band spotify page "Sharon" by distrokid, but there are two problem:First: distrokid create a page of another artist with the same name, with her songs, her follower and her audience...

Immagine.png
  • Visitor
  • Hi I'm Roberta. I've got a problem with my artist profile. I create my band spotify page "Sharon" by distrokid, but there are two problem: First: distrokid create a page of another artist with the...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Country change impossible

I got a german account and need to change the country to Italy. The manual said that after updating the payment method I should be able to chorus a new country. But instead of changing options shows up a confirmation about the payment change and that...

• I got a german account and need to change the country to Italy. The manual said that after updating the payment method I should be able to chorus a new country. But instead of changing options shows ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resetting my account

Is there a way to fully reset my account like its brand new again so I have no artists songs or playlists followed or saved I want to start all over my library is 100 percent full

• Is there a way to fully reset my account like its brand new again so I have no artists songs or playlists followed or saved I want to start all over my library is 100 percent full
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes