Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How many times can I listen to one artist? Do I have a streamlimit in my Premium subscription?

Solved!

How many times can I listen to one artist? Do I have a streamlimit in my Premium subscription?

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

iPhone 7 Plus

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

Hi there,

I like to hear one artist all the time, because of the relaxing music the artist is offering. I hear her/his music all the time (over night about 10 hours beacause of my chronic insomnia and 5 hours over the day for my little daughter)

Do I have something like a limit or restriction that I'm allowed to stream for one artist or anything else? Playlist?

I think not, because I pay for the subscription?

thanks for your answer,

Regards,

Adrian

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Adrian (adrmac49)

No matter what subscription you have to Spotify, you have an unlimited usage of all the app has to offer!

This means that there is no limit to how much you listen to one artist or song in particular!

Regards,

Sophie

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @adrmac49! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

No worries!

There is no limitation of listening to one artist all the time.

You could  listen to this certain artist literally 24/7. ^^

Peace

@Nico wrote:

Hey @adrmac49! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

No worries!

There is no limitation of listening to one artist all the time.

You could  listen to this certain artist literally 24/7. ^^

Peace

So, I can stream literally one song 25,000 times, over and over and Spotify wouldn't block me? 

I was frightened, because of a guy, who streamed each of his 1,000 songs, 3,000 times a day. All the day. This was the reason, why I was asking. I don't want to be blocked, because of a, sorry, shitty guy.

Regards

Adrian

Marked as solution

Hi Adrian (adrmac49)

No matter what subscription you have to Spotify, you have an unlimited usage of all the app has to offer!

This means that there is no limit to how much you listen to one artist or song in particular!

Regards,

Sophie

Suggested posts