Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Superuser Contribution Will not accept my log on details. Tried username and email as well as resetting my password.

Will not accept my log on details. Tried logging in with username no email, also tried a password reset. I'm a new member and I'm not impressed. Please help

• Will not accept my log on details. Tried logging in with username no email, also tried a password reset. I'm a new member and I'm not impressed. Please help  
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution error code 3 Spotify app

Hello,After the latest Microsoft update my Spotify app logged me out and will not let me log back in. I have no issues accessing the account on the website. Here are the troubleshooting steps I have taken:1. restarted my computer2. reset my password ...

• Hello, After the latest Microsoft update my Spotify app logged me out and will not let me log back in. I have no issues accessing the account on the website. Here are the troubleshooting steps I h...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t log in on app

Can log in via internet but not app. Anyone know why? 

• Can log in via internet but not app. Anyone know why? 
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code: 3

Got logged out on my laptop device all of a sudden and cannot log back in. It still works well on my phone device. "Error Code:3" pops up when i attempt to log in with already-reset passwords. Please help thank you!

• Got logged out on my laptop device all of a sudden and cannot log back in. It still works well on my phone device. "Error Code:3" pops up when i attempt to log in with already-reset passwords. Please...
  • kingseyor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t log it

I pressed the log me out of all devices button on the website and now i can’t log back in

• Casual Listener
  • I pressed the log me out of all devices button on the website and now i can’t log back in
  • howboutrace
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant publish activity

I'm not on a private session and I've selected to publish my activity but no one can see what i listen to??

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not on a private session and I've selected to publish my activity  but no one can see what i listen to??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Acount problem

Hello I changed my password and after i lost my premium account its on free mode what i have to do

• Not applicable
  • Hello I changed my password and after i lost my premium account its on free mode what i have to do
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with paypal payment method for premium

Hi. I am trying to subscribe for the Premium account with paypal as payment option, but it does not seem to work. Each time I press "continue" button, i am taken back to the offer selection page. Country on my paypal account matches the one registere...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I am trying to subscribe for the Premium account with paypal as payment option, but it does not seem to work. Each time I press "continue" button, i am taken back to the offer selection ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! reset radio preferences

How do i reset whatever spotify has set as my preferences and build up the repertoire over again from scratch?

• Not applicable
  • How do i reset whatever spotify has set as my preferences and build up the repertoire over again from scratch?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for family : No mail/link?

Got Spotify for family yesterday, and added my fiance. He should have got an e-mail with The invitation but he hasnt got anything?

• Got Spotify for family yesterday, and added my fiance. He should have got an e-mail with The invitation but he hasnt got anything? 
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

People cant see what I am listening to and I am not on a private session

I am not on a private session and I have made it that I can share my activity with followers, but still, no one can see what I am listening to. I've tried on my laptop and phone. Can anyone help?

• Casual Listener
  • I am not on a private session and I have made it that I can share my activity with followers, but still, no one can see what I am listening to. I've tried on my laptop and phone. Can anyone help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not recognizing e-mail

I attempted to log into Spotify (both to the app and the website) with my e-mail and credentials - the error was that the password was incorrect. When I tried to reset the password, it said to login with facebook credentials. However, my facebook cre...

• I attempted to log into Spotify (both to the app and the website) with my e-mail and credentials - the error was that the password was incorrect. When I tried to reset the password, it said to login ...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Betaald maar geen toegang

Ik heb op 30-12 netjes betaald voor een jaar premium. (Wijziging bestaand account) Echter, per 06-01 afgesloten omdat er niet betaald zou zijn. Op berichten komt geen antwoord...... dus maar berichtje hiervoel me momenteel toch enigszins bestolen daa...

• Casual Listener
  • Ik heb op 30-12 netjes betaald voor een jaar premium. (Wijziging bestaand account)  Echter, per 06-01 afgesloten omdat er niet betaald zou zijn.  Op berichten komt geen antwoord......&nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Email issues

I have changed my email address and changed it on Facebook to but it won’t change on Spotify, is there anyone at Spotify I can contact for help?

• I have changed my email address and changed it on Facebook to but it won’t change on Spotify, is there anyone at Spotify I can contact for help?
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Code:3

Hi there, Was just wondering if anyone could help me fix the error 3 issue, I have changed my password but no joy, if anyone has a solution to this please let me know asap

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,  Was just wondering if anyone could help me fix the error 3 issue, I have changed my password but no joy, if anyone has a solution to this please let me know asap 🙂  
  • Derpatttteee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Log in unavailable

While I was listening to music on the app, it suddenly kicked me out, so I tried logging in again, but it said either my username or password was incorrect. I clicked on the “Forgot my password” button to see if I could log in with a different passwo...

• While I was listening to music on the app, it suddenly kicked me out, so I tried logging in again, but it said either my username or password was incorrect. I clicked on the “Forgot my password” butt...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Locked Out

So I contacted Spotify to make them aware that I had repeatedly been hacked. They decided to lock me out of my account and tried to confirm my identity, even though I was the one making them aware that my account had been hacked. Not having access to...

• So I contacted Spotify to make them aware that I had repeatedly been hacked. They decided to lock me out of my account and tried to confirm my identity, even though I was the one making them aware th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error 3 Account log in

Hi, I noticed that in a couple of hours it no longer makes me enter my spotify account, I'm literally going crazy to understand the problem. I tried to reinstall everything, change email and password and anything else, nothing makes me access only fr...

• Hi, I noticed that in a couple of hours it no longer makes me enter my spotify account, I'm literally going crazy to understand the problem. I tried to reinstall everything, change email and password...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account in a different country

Hi, I have a premium account on my iPad in one country and I tried to Install Spotify on my gsm while in a different country. I could not remember my password, so I asked to reset it. While the password reset was successful I can no longer get to my ...

• Hi, I have a premium account on my iPad in one country and I tried to Install Spotify on my gsm while in a different country. I could not remember my password, so I asked to reset it. While the passw...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in

every time i try to log in it redirects me to the home page even after changing my password

• Casual Listener
  • every time i try to log in it redirects me to the home page even after changing my password 
  • BarbaraLoiss
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes