Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How much will I be charged for the $.99 cent for 3 months promotion?

How much will I be charged for the $.99 cent for 3 months promotion?

Just a quick question, if I sign up for the promotion mentioned in the title, will I be charged $.99 cents each month for 3 months or will I be charged $3 dollars? 

Also I'm hearing some people got charged $9.99 because they already used the trial. So is there a way I can see if I had used my trial in my account already?

7 Replies

I followed the links for the $0.99 3 month thing, and after putting in my card info, I found that the receipt was for $9.99 and 1 month.  What.

Same here. At the checkout it said 9.99 + tax, but It hasn't charged my account yet, so I don't know if I got the deal or not.

That's because you had already used your 30 days free trial thing.

It shouldn't work like that because it's a holiday promotion. Otherwise this deal is incredibly misleading and people deserve a refund.

is there a way to talk to a live person? I can not find a customer service number anywhere. I have music in my playlist with premiujm access but dont know how to download it to my phone. Are we able to download music to keep in our phones for future listening after we cancel our subscription?

Same issue here. I just signed up for spotify today- never used it before, and I clicked on the 3 months for 99 cents button.

I paid, and then was told I'd be charged 9.99 in a month. 

How can I get this deal? - something's totally wrong. Is there someone I can contact? 

Spotify don't have telephone support, but you can drop them an email here:
https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

Or Tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts