Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to reset spotify log in password through facebook log in because no longer have access to email

How to reset spotify log in password through facebook log in because no longer have access to email

I have a premium account and I can't reset the password because I don't have access to the email used in creating the account anymore. The only way I can access the account is through facebook login. Is there a way I can reset my spotify log in password through facebook?

3 Replies

Hi @Madelane thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! 

If you're signing in through facebook then your Spotify and Facebook accounts are permanently linked together. You should be able to change the password on the account by changing your facebook password, through the facebook app or browser. Give that a go anyway and let me know how you get on.

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it. 

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

Have set my new spotify premium facebook pass word, but can't remember my current password to type in.

Hey there @Patrick74,

Thanks for the post!

It would be best if you reach out to our customer support team through one of the channels here. They'd be able to help you update your log-in details as if you update your Facebook password or email, that won't be reflected on your Spotify account.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts