Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't enter on my Premium account

Solved!

I can't enter on my Premium account

I’m having trouble to access my Spotify Premium account. I signed Spotify in January 2015 and since March I can’t use the service anymore. My account wasn’t signed with Facebook. Someday, my cell phone entered on a Free Spotify account, signed with my Facebook. The problem is that I can’t remember my user and password of my Premium account and, then, I’m been charged for two months for some service that I’m not using. I’d like to have access to my Premium account again. Since then, I desperate tried to contact you, without success. This is the third email that I sent you, I’ve already contacted you in March 02nd (Spotify Case #02520821) and in March 10th (Spotify Case #02560209), but I wasn’t answered. I’d like to be replied this time. Instead, unfortunately, I’ll have to go to Justice.

Yours sincerely,

André Ferreira de Castilho.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I escalated your message to support, you'll hear from them soon.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey @HansDampf1

Could you try re-subscribing on our website now and let me know how you get on?

View solution in original post

26 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I escalated your message to support, you'll hear from them soon.

Don't worry, they will do nothing. They will send you an e-mail suggesting you to change your password or that kind of silly things we all try in the first place and then they will never reply again.

Say goodbye to your Premium account and tell your bank to cancel any payment from Spotify.

Do you have a problem with your account too?

the same thing is happening to me they took my payment March 30th and last night I went to sign in and now my account is a free account and all my playlists are missing I signed out and sign back in nothing changed then I uninstalled it and reinstalled it still nothing changed on my phone there was 20 gigs of music showing but nothing shows up in my Spotify I'm extremely upset because I pay for the service and cannot access it I'm signed in but it only shows me having a free account and none of my music is there please help

Yes, I posted it here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/My-Premium-account-does-not-exist/t...

An admin/mod sent me a message asking me my billing info, original e-mail, ZIP code, etc. but I got no reply back from him. I even sent a screenshot with the first billing e-mail from 2012.

Also, is there any way to geo locate the session logins? I'm from Spain, so any other location should be notified I guess.

Don't worry, I escalated your case too.

Hey @fatbearjew,

Welcome to the Community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your account. 

If you login to our account's page, what is the status of your subscription? Do you see any receipts?

When you subscribe to Premium you receive an email with a receipt confirming it was successful. Please check your email for it.

Do you have any other email address or username that you could possibly have a second account registered with?

Let us know how you get on! 

Hey nmlss and andrefcastilho,

Welcome to the Community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your accounts.

We can see the right team is on the case. Please bear with us. They'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Let us know how you get on!

Hi. We have the same Prob. From one day to the other we are not premium anymore!
If i try to upgrade, nothing happend. I allways landing at the same Abopage !

I cant change my pay options. Because nothing to see!!!
What happend there??? What means the 1 ?

Bildschirmfoto 2015-04-10 um 11.50.38.png

hope anybody can help me!!! 😞

There's currently a issue with some premium users.

Ah, ok!

But there is somewhere a statement of Spotify on this topic?

Any news about the state of affairs?

Progress etc.?

Unfortunately, I can find nothing official about this issue.

Thank You!

Hi,

I have the same issue. Payment was succeeded, changed mu password, redownloaded the iPhone App and it still doesn't work.. Help!

Same issue. Haven't been able to log on for about a month. Frustrating.

All I get when I try to update my subscription is this web page, which loops back to itself when you click on subscribe.

Screenshot 2015-04-11 10.50.09.png

Hey guys,

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi!

I wrote 2 emails to the support. One in German and one in English. No response!

But ok, i'll do it again.

I hope they can do something!
This situation is very unsatisfactory!

The issue with premium user dropping to free should now be resolved, if you still have problems, please post here.

No Change! 😞

Bildschirmfoto 2015-04-13 um 16.46.38.png

You said you send 2 emails, have you checked your spam box?

If you find a response could you write ples you 8 digits number case?

English: Spotify Fall # 02744325

german: Spotiy Fall # 02731128

English: Spotify Fall # 02731128

Suggested posts