Family Premium

Country

UK

Device

Huawei P30

Operating System 

Android 

My Question or Issue

A message "something went wrong" shows when I try to login. I reinstalled the app, it didn't work. I tried from a browser without success as well. Please help, my wedding music list is in there and I have a meeting with the dj in a couple of days, wedding in a few weeks. I'm freeking out. 😔

4 Replies

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging into the Spotify app. But let's try to solve this!

First, check if you're entering the correct password. If you're not sure, try resetting your password by clicking "Forgot your password?" on the Spotify login page.

If that doesn't work, try logging in on another device or computer. If you're able to log in on another platform, there may be an issue with the app on your phone or tablet. Also, make sure you're connected to the internet.

If none of that works, you may need to contact Spotify support for further assistance. But I hope these suggestions help solve the problem and that you can access your wedding playlist soon. Let's do this!

어플을 삭제했다가 다시 깔아보기도 하고 업데이트도 하고 캐시삭제도 해봤지만 해결이 안됩니다. 데이터나 네트워크 문제는 아닌데 뭐 때문에 이러는 걸까요?

I have the same issue, was using facebook to login suddenly got log out and " something went wrong" show up try to using FB, Google, email to  login all show the same msg.

trouble shooting- all doesnt work

1. reset password on pc and try to use the password on android phone

2. log out and log in pc

3. delete and reinstall the app

nothing works

please help

Me too, having the same issue, I can log in on the browser but not on the app, and ven when trying to open the email to log in there is an error

Suggested posts