Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't login to my account! Please help.

I can't login to my account! Please help.

Hi Spotify,

I need help accessing my account. I currently have it linked to facebook and I already went through the basic FAQ guidelines already, when I click on forget password, type in the mail address linked to my spotify account will not fetch any mails in my inbox. 
Tried it multiple times and waited for a bit, but here stops my troubleshooting knowledge about spotify. Can you help me get back in?

I have Premium on another account right now, but the one I need access to is not on subscription right now. Typing from Mac OS Catalina in The Netherlands.

2 Replies

Hi there @pierredorado 

Thanks for reaching out. Does this email address work normally otherwise? Did you check your junk/spam folders for any messages? Also you mentioned that it's linked to Facebook, how does the login work there? Also, consider trying the login and the password reset in an incognito window. If you continue to have trouble, consider reaching out to our support team.

Let us know how it goes.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey @pierredorado

Hey there, Welcome to the Community!! 😉 glad you're here!!

If you have already gone through the FAQs and tried resetting your password, you may want to contact Spotify's customer service team directly. You can do so by visiting the Spotify Support team and submitting a request for help with your issue. Additionally, you can reach out to Spotify on Twitter or Facebook for help. and you can try following these steps:

1. Go to the Spotify website and click theLog In button.

2. Click theLog In with Facebook button.

3. Enter your Facebook login information.

4. When prompted, click theAllow button to allow Spotify to access your Facebook account.

5. If you are still unable to access your account, click theForgot Password link on the login page.

6. Enter the email address associated with your Spotify account and clickSend Reset Link.

7. Check your email inbox for a link to reset your password.

8. Follow the instructions included in the email to reset your password.

9. Once you have reset your password, you should be able to log in to your Spotify account.

I hope these steps help you solve the issue with your Spotify desktop app. If they did please leave a like for your furry friend!! >﹏<

-𝓔𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓒𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯

Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts