Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I don't know what is happening with my Spotify artist profile

I don't know what is happening with my Spotify artist profile

First, I want to tell you how it probably started.

My assumptions: this happened after, after I complained about the presence of two tracks of other artists in my profile, the tracks seemed to have been removed, but I do not remember in which date, I did not find a letter notifying me of this.

I sometimes go to the artist's profile to find out the statistics, and now, after my last check the day before yesterday (I have not checked the statistics at least since October 22, I will explain why soon), I notice oddities:

(to better understand the situation, I will attach a screenshot in the answer to this post, which shows that there are other artists with the nickname "yama", "Yama", etc. my nickname is also "yama").

1. All my tracks are on another, most likely new account, to which, by the way, I do not have access (screenshot is available), it is now called "Yama".

This is another account with my tracks, but I do not have access to it and I do not know how it was created at allThis is another account with my tracks, but I do not have access to it and I do not know how it was created at all

2. When I log into the Spotify For Artists application, I see that I have someone else's account under the control with the nickname "yama" (there is a screenshot)

Not mine accountNot mine account

But there are no statistics on it, and I cannot manage it, because this is not my account, It's logical, but for some reason I have it, but I can't even leave it, I can't remove this profile, there is no button "remove the profile from your account", this is a trap.

3. Listening statistics fell sharply on October 22, which most likely indicates the absence of tracks and the fact that they most likely removed tracks at this date (screenshot is available).

Listening statisticListening statistic

4. My artist profile is not displayed in the search, I was always the first in the search bar, a profile with a black avatar and the nickname "yama", now this is not. BUT, at the same time, I have access to it through the Spotify For Artists, but through the website (screenshot is available).

SearchSearch

This is my profileThis is my profile

P.S. - with this profile "yama", in whose profile picture a guy is drawn, I had a problem with the fact that his tracks were published from my account by the way.

1 Reply

Hey @yamahuyama, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

In this case, I'd recommend getting in touch with the Spotify for Artist's team here. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts