Premium

Country

Denmark

Device

Got an Iphone 7 myself

Operating System

iOS10

My Question or Issue

Hello, somehow someone changed my spotify email, without me knowing. I haven't gotten any emails about, verifying it or anything like that. I just got an email that said, my email has been changed.

I'm paying for this account on a monthly basis, and I really don't know what to do. 

3 Replies

Hi there @Millehelbo,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

It would be great if you could describe the type of behavior in your account that makes you think it was taken over.

In order to increase protection on your account please follow the steps provided here.

Furthermore, this information page could help as well.

Last but not least, if after taking all the steps above you still feel like your account is acting strangely, i would suggest creating a new account.

Don't worry for your data as you can learn how to transfer it safely using this Spotify answer.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Well @OneByBoo I can't log into to it. I recived an email where it said that my email to my account has been changed. So I can't acces it anymore. 

I'm paying with a monthly subscribtion, and since I can't get into my account, I can't cancel my payments. 

So can I either get my account back or can you cancel the payment for me?

I already tried the steps, and none of it is working.

This is what happened, as you can see in the picture (I'm not sure if it's legal to share it, but if it isnt delete it thank you):

email.PNG

Hi @Millehelbo,

thanks for the update !

In case you have lost access your account, please reach out to the Spotify support team through this page.

This way they'll be able to take a closer look for you.

Note: please reply to any automated mail you get.

Hope this helps 🙂

Suggested posts