Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have PlayStation Plus, suposed not commercials adds. But...

I have PlayStation Plus, suposed not commercials adds. But...

Hi, I have a suscription on PS Plus, No commercials were attached since on, but now I have had one from PS about the app on PS4, it is not suppose that Plus suscription on Playstation Network it is free of commercials? And for worst, everytime this commercial sounds, next song on my playlists or search album stops, just that, without any reason. Help please... Thanks.

5 Replies

Part of this sounds like a misunderstanding and another part sounds like a problem.

PlayStation Plus is, in no way, related to Spotify or Spotify Premium. According to the PlayStation website, with PlayStation Plus you get to play online, free games, and exclusive deals & discounts. You must subscribe to Spotify Premium via any of the Spotify applications to access Spotify Premium. Unless you have subscribed, you are currently on Spotify Free.

As for the playlist/album failing to continue; are you updated to the latest version of Spotify? And it sounds like you're only referring to one ad in your description, is this true or does Spotify display the same symptoms with all ads?

Did my reply look like it was a solution to your problem? If so, please click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION so others can find this answer too!

Carter McCulloch: listening on Windows, iOS, PlayStation.
Tweet me @Skyllful.

Follow me

PlayStation Plus includes PlayStation Music powered by Spotify. If you pay for Spotify, you don't have to have PS Plus to use PS Music because it's pretty much just a branded Spotify. So, yes it does have something to do with PlayStation Plus and it would make sense for it to work both ways.

Playstation Music is available to all PS owners, it is not included in Playstation Plus.

Did my reply look like it was a solution to your problem? If so, please click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION so others can find this answer too!

Carter McCulloch: listening on Windows, iOS, PlayStation.
Tweet me @Skyllful.

Follow me

With commercials, but Spotify Premium users don't get commercials on PlayStation Music. The original question was about having Plus also removing the commercials as they claim it originally did. You haven't really answered their question and are clearly just searching for the answer like anybody else could.

I need PlayStation plus 

Suggested posts