Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issue with premium account registration

Issue with premium account registration

Hi,
I signed up for the premium offer. After almost a month, I changed devices, so I uninstalled the app in the first device. But when I logged into the new device I was surprised that my account is no longer premium. I thought about doing a premium registration again, but there is a risk that my payment card will be double-charged after the 3 month trial!
So how do you do it?
And thank you in advance for your help.

2 Replies

Hey @HamzaYussef, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you let me know what your subscription status is in your account overview page here

If it mentions Premium, please try reinstalling the Spotify app on your new phone following these steps. If it mentions Free, try following some troubleshooting steps here.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey there @HamzaYussef,

Thanks for posting here! 

It's possible that you have created two accounts. So, you might have one Free and one Premium. 

To find out if that is the case, you can check your username and email address for the account you're currently logged into.

Here are the steps to do that:

1. Use this article to share your profile. Click Share > Copy Spotify URI. The link you will get will look something like this: spotify:user:(here will be your username).

2. Use your account page to see which email is connected to the account you're currently logged into on your device.

3. Try out the steps given in this article to locate your Premium account.

Keep us in the loop!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts