Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Linked PS4

Linked PS4

My phone and Playstation have been connected for sometime. Today I got on to use Spotify and I was no longer logged in on my playstation. I logged in but it told me that my playstation was already linked to another account and to use that one. I went into my linked settings on my playstation and it says it isn't linked to Spottify. In followed a link on their website that is supposed to unlink your accounts and it told me my PSN account wasn't linked to anything. However, everytime I try to log in, I am told it's already linked? Any ideas?

15322073049641624381025659501745.jpg
2 Replies

Hey @1213188240, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your PS4. No worries though, we're definitely here to help 🙂

Try following the steps in this article to see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

This may occur if you have previously linked your Spotify profile to a Playstation Network profile or the other way around. This can easily be solved.

Open your settings from the dashboard. From here you can view all 3rd party applications linked to your profile. Try unlinking Playstation Network from here.

Now boot up your PS4, fully wipe the Spotify application off your console and re-install it.

This should fix your issue! 😄

Suggested posts