Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Log everyone out of my Spotify

Log everyone out of my Spotify

I keep getting "your account is being used somewhere else". Can I force logout all instances of my account?

83 Replies

Yeah def Sonos. I only get the problem whike my morning alarm is going off on it, it plays a Spotify playlist.

I have a Spotify family pass, I wonder if making a Sonos specific account and linking my speaker to that instead of my own Spotify will fix jt

Hi, 

I want to try the Spotify Premium 60 day free trial but I don’t see a email for it, can you resend it to me? Or am I not able to do it now?

Thanks

While listening on my mobile, my music keeps pausing and populating the message that my account is being used somehere else on another device. I have re-set my facebook password multiple times, deleted all allowed logins on facebook, and logged out of all devices via spotify. I even created a new spotify device password. Despite all of this, the problem is recurring. It also shows songs as "recently played" that I did not play. How can I secure my account? 

Hey @KFrett,

I'd recommend taking a look at this support article: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/privacy/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-account/. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts