Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Login fails Android app

Login fails Android app

Hi, I have no trouble logging in on any browser on my phone or on the computer. But when I try logging in on the Spotify app it fails.

I don't get an error when I put my email/username and password and press the Log in button nothing happens.

I've changed the password, I've tried logging in with Facebook, didn't work.

Also, when logging in with Facebook I get the message "we're currently experiencing problems. Try again later"..

What is going on? 

4 Replies

@user-removed wrote:

Hi, I have no trouble logging in on any browser on my phone or on the computer. But when I try logging in on the Spotify app it fails.

I don't get an error when I put my email/username and password and press the Log in button nothing happens.

I've changed the password, I've tried logging in with Facebook, didn't work.

Also, when logging in with Facebook I get the message "we're currently experiencing problems. Try again later"..

What is going on? 

Hi! Is your Spotify app up to date? 

Have you tried re-installing Spotify?

Hi, the app is up to date. I've tries uninstall/reinstall just before posting this. 

@user-removed wrote:

Hi, the app is up to date. I've tries uninstall/reinstall just before posting this. 

The best option for you then is to contact Spotify Support directly here.

Thanks, I tried logging in with a friends account and that worked so the problem might be with my account and not the app itself. I'll contact them directly. 

Suggested posts