Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login fails Android app

Login fails Android app

Hi, I have no trouble logging in on any browser on my phone or on the computer. But when I try logging in on the Spotify app it fails.

I don't get an error when I put my email/username and password and press the Log in button nothing happens.

I've changed the password, I've tried logging in with Facebook, didn't work.

Also, when logging in with Facebook I get the message "we're currently experiencing problems. Try again later"..

What is going on? 

4 Replies

@user-removed wrote:

Hi, I have no trouble logging in on any browser on my phone or on the computer. But when I try logging in on the Spotify app it fails.

I don't get an error when I put my email/username and password and press the Log in button nothing happens.

I've changed the password, I've tried logging in with Facebook, didn't work.

Also, when logging in with Facebook I get the message "we're currently experiencing problems. Try again later"..

What is going on? 

Hi! Is your Spotify app up to date? 

Have you tried re-installing Spotify?

Hi, the app is up to date. I've tries uninstall/reinstall just before posting this. 

@user-removed wrote:

Hi, the app is up to date. I've tries uninstall/reinstall just before posting this. 

The best option for you then is to contact Spotify Support directly here.

Thanks, I tried logging in with a friends account and that worked so the problem might be with my account and not the app itself. I'll contact them directly. 

Suggested posts