Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost email

Solved!

Lost email

Hello, I had a Spotify account that I had been using for years and I wanted to make a new one so I did and have been using that one for the last year. Recently I accidentally logged out of my account and cannot remember the email or password I used for it. I tried all of my emails and passwords and could not figure it out. This really made me mad and so I hope you can help me.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @fsBlimes,

Thanks for reaching back out again.

It sounds like you're trying to enter your display name instead of your username: the difference is that the display name can contain spaces, while your username can't.

It might be easier if you try entering any email addresses that you might have used to subscribe to Premium. You should then get an email to the email address which is associated with your account with a password reset link.

Let us know how you get on with that - we'll be here in case you need any further help.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @fsBlimes, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try using this password reset tool, and enter any email addresses you remember. You can also search for 'Spotify' in your email boxes that you have, and try finding your account using this guide.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@Rock Star 22 my username comes up as invalid in the reset password because it has a space in it even though it's my name

Marked as solution

Hey @fsBlimes,

Thanks for reaching back out again.

It sounds like you're trying to enter your display name instead of your username: the difference is that the display name can contain spaces, while your username can't.

It might be easier if you try entering any email addresses that you might have used to subscribe to Premium. You should then get an email to the email address which is associated with your account with a password reset link.

Let us know how you get on with that - we'll be here in case you need any further help.

Cheers!

Suggested posts