Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Mi cuenta fue hackeada/ My account was hacked

Mi cuenta fue hackeada/ My account was hacked

Queria entrar a mi cuenta y me salia que la contraseña o usuario no eran validos... voy a darle para restaurar mi contraseña y dice que no estaba registrado ninguna cuenta con mi correo, voy buscando en la bandeja de entrada y veo que alguein ha cambiado mi correo sin permiso, todo esto en idioma turco, ahi caí que me habian hackeado la cuenta, quiero recuperarla, tenia tantas cosas ahi. 

Since i was trying to loggin in my account, and my password was wrong or my username, i try to change the password but the message was "no email associeted to any account" and then i went to my email and i found a spotfiy email telling me what my email was changed, with no any permissions ... i just want my account back, i have some great music there,

Plan

Premium

Country

Chile

Device9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

Android /PC

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hola, a mi me ha pasado algo parecido. Me solicito usuario cuando hacia años que no me lo pedía. Tras intentar ponerlo me ha inhabilitado dicho usuario y ya no hay forma de entrar.

En concreto usé uno anterior para entrar -que si me deja- pero obviamente he perdido todos mi playlists. Soy usuario free.

Alguien sabe como solucionar este problema?

Hay forma de contactar con spotify?

Gracias

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for posting about this and welcome to the Community!

In this case, we'd recommend following the steps provided in this support site article, including reaching out to us. This way, a member of our support team can take a look behind the scenes for you and help reunite you with your tunes.

Let us know how things go! We'll be happy to lend a hand if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hey there @mjp0662,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community regarding this!

We hope you don't mind us replying in English since it's the Community's official language.

From what you're mentioning, it sounds like you logged in another Spotify account.

It’s possible to create multiple Spotify accounts, each with their own subscription, playlists, saved music, etc. 

In order to locate and access your original account, we'd recommend following the steps provided in this Spotify Answer.

Let us know how things go! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts