Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium account disappeared

premium account disappeared

I've just signed up for a new spotify account and subscribe to premium using the promotion (0.99 for 3 months then 4.99/month for student rate)

however after i paid for it using paypal, I tried to log in to the new account but it said my username/password is wrong even though im 100% sure that it was right. After trying to log in for a while, it seems like there was no account created at all eventhough ive already paid for it and ive got the confirmation email from paypal that the payment's confirmed. 

I then tried to create a new account using the same uni email but after successfully creating it, it said ive already used the student discount already on another account(which didnt even exist...?). So basically i paid for spotify premium for an account that doesnt even exist? 😞

I dont know what to do..pls help 😞

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hi there!

Sorry to hear you’re having some trouble logging into your account. Have you tried resetting your pasword? I’d recommend checking out this Spotify Answer.

If you have a Facebook-created account, you should be able to reset your Spotify password without changing your Facebook one.

Let us know how you get on!

Hey thks for the reply, it's not about changing/forgetting my password. Since i made a new account with the same email I'm able to log in to it without any problems. Its just that the spotify premium subscription isnt there but i paid for it and it said my uni email has been used.

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

It sounds like you have two accounts with us, one on Premium and one for Free.

Since you mention that you can access the Free account with no issues, we'd recommend following the steps in this Spotify Answer to locate and access your Premium one.

If that doesn't do the trick, we send a receipt when a new subscription is started that should mention the username of the account that was upgraded. We'd recommend checking your email inboxes for one.

Once you locate it, you can use the username or email address of the account to reset your password and access it once again.

Let us know how things go! We'll be right here if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts