Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Moved to other country

Solved!

Moved to other country

Hi 🙂

While ago we moved to another country from USA (South Carolina) to Europe (Czech Republic).

And bank blocked my debit card just a few days ago which I am using for payments (Spotify Premium).

So all my music is located mostly in the USA also my discovery week. And I really wanna keep it that way.

Can I just start using my debit card from Europe with ZIP from that location without changes on my ACC?

Because my fear is all my music and playlists get deleted or reduced by some distribution rights and different location etc etc.

Thank you for answers on point :))))))

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @BrouweTravel,

Unfortunately not, your account's country setting must always match with the origin of your payment method.

Your Playlists and saved music aren't being deleted when there are changes made to your subscription.

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_basics/how-can-i-change-my-country-setting/

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @BrouweTravel,

Unfortunately not, your account's country setting must always match with the origin of your payment method.

Your Playlists and saved music aren't being deleted when there are changes made to your subscription.

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_basics/how-can-i-change-my-country-setting/

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Ok not working for me.

Every time i try to change country it will open payment tab. 

After i try to set a new debit card from EU it says to change Country again.

It is like loop which cant be solved .....

Country change is locked because of a card and card cant be set up because of the country.....

And I really don't wanna drop from premium and download my whole playlist again 😄

Suggested posts