Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Playlists

My account kicked me out and I had to login again and now none of my playlists are populating.

• My account kicked me out and I had to login again and now none of my playlists are populating. 
  • claricelee
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change username

I want to change card details however the steps provided do not work. i have went into subscription and clicked on change card details but it just refreshes the same page. I have tried this on my mobile and desktop and the same result each time. can ...

• I want to change card details however the steps provided do not work. i have went into subscription and clicked on change card details but it just refreshes the same page. I have tried this on my mob...
  • claricelee
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally unfollowed - how do I refollow?

I accidentally unfollowed someone I was following - I tried searching for them in the search bar but they don't show up. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally unfollowed someone I was following - I tried searching for them in the search bar but they don't show up. Any ideas?
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Account hacked :-(

Hi, My premium account just got hacked today and I lost most of my playlists Since I cannot change the password I don't know what to do. Does anybody know what to do? Mark

• Hi,  My premium account just got hacked today and I lost most of my playlists 😞 Since I cannot change the password I don't know what to do. Does anybody know what to do?   Mark
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked Account?

Since a few days ago, it appears that my accaount is being used from a Chrome Web PlayerDesde, but i have never used the web player and its getting annoying getting my songs changed in the middle, i have tried to log off all devices and even change p...

• Since a few days ago, it appears that my accaount is being used from a Chrome Web PlayerDesde, but i have never used the web player and its getting annoying getting my songs changed in the middle, i ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country

I want to change my country but I can't change he doesn't let me change

• I want to change my country but I can't change he doesn't let me change
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Community Signature Cropped by Max Height Attribute

Hey everybody, Not sure if I'm posting in the correct section (maybe it should be an idea?). It's about the community's frontend. I'm aware of the signature height limit which is in place for newer users. However, there's a little imperfection somewh...

6.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Hey everybody,   Not sure if I'm posting in the correct section (maybe it should be an idea?). It's about the community's frontend.   I'm aware of the signature height li...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Unexpected Charge

Hello, Spotify charged in twice for $119.88 to my account, as well as my student discount. Can you please reimburse me for the $119.88 you took without consent?

• Hello,  Spotify charged in twice for $119.88 to my account, as well as my student discount. Can you please reimburse me for the $119.88 you took without consent?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family accounts: please clarify "Must reside at same address"

Spotify, please clarify what you mean in your FAQ for family accounts that says that everyone in the "family" must reside at the same address. What I am experiencing is that the only time multiple members of my family can use Spotify simultaneously i...

• Regular
  • Spotify, please clarify what you mean in your FAQ for family accounts that says that everyone in the "family" must reside at the same address. What I am experiencing is that the only time multip...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Help!

Hello my name is Diae I have got an spotify account but i dont know the emailadress of it and i dont know the password of it. Sow I would like to stop the premium because everytime there goes 9,99 euro off my bankaccount. I only have a Username and a...

• Hello my name is Diae   I have got an spotify account but i dont know the emailadress of it and i dont know the password of it. Sow I would like to stop the premium because everytime there goe...
  • GAM007
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Facebook Account

I created a spotify account using facebook and now I am attempting to use it with an elan system, but I need to create a legitimate sotify account the traditional way (not through facebook) for this to work. Is there any way to create an account norm...

• Casual Listener
  • I created a spotify account using facebook and now I am attempting to use it with an elan system, but I need to create a legitimate sotify account the traditional way (not through facebook) for this ...
  • bdotpierce
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting my accounts which is log in through FB

Hello, I want to delete this account. But I can't find the button. So please help me.This account is not log with emai/username and password. I used login by facebook.Is there a way to delete the account? Or you can help me delete it? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I want to delete this account. But I can't find the button. So please help me. This account is not log with emai/username and password. I used login by facebook. Is there a way to delete the...
  • BreadM
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New Password Email

I tried to change my password because I forgot it but I havent received an email. Tried it many times and did it exactely like they told me to in the FAQ.I am sure its the right email adress but I dont receive an email from Spotify. What can I do?

• I tried to change my password because I forgot it but I havent received an email. Tried it many times and did it exactely like they told me to in the FAQ. I am sure its the right email adress but I ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Country won't update

Hi!I'm having trouble with my spotify account; I lived in Paris for a year and switched my account from an Irish debit card to a French debit card. I moved back to Ireland a few months ago and I just recently cancelled my french card. My premium paym...

• Hi! I'm having trouble with my spotify account; I lived in Paris for a year and switched my account from an Irish debit card to a French debit card. I moved back to Ireland a few months ago and I ju...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can’t change the country on my account

Hi everyone, I can’t change the country on my account, because now I’m living in Italy and I’m supposed to change the credit card information with the Italian one but then it tell me that the country and the payment method are not matched since the c...

• Hi everyone, I can’t change the country on my account, because now I’m living in Italy and I’m supposed to change the credit card information with the Italian one but then it tell me that the country...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in on Android

It logged me out of the app and now I can't sign in because it says your email and password combinaton does not match a Spotify acount I know the email and password are right as I've changed both of them and I can log onto my account on the web but n...

• Visitor
  • It logged me out of the app and now I can't sign in because it says your email and password combinaton does not match a Spotify acount    I know the email and password are right as I've c...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Login

Hi I can't login today for some odd reason I have rested password numerous of times but it says this username and password does not belong to a spoify account please help I have also reinstalled app

• Hi I can't login today for some odd reason I have rested password numerous of times but it says this username and password does not belong to a spoify account please help I have also reinstalled app&...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't login Samsung s8+

I'e tried uninstalling and reinstalling and I've tried resetting my password but i still can't login. I can login on pc fine

• Regular
  • I'e tried uninstalling and reinstalling and I've tried resetting my password but i still can't login. I can login on pc fine 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in

Can anyone else not log in? Spotify logged me out not i can't get back in..

• Can anyone else not log in? Spotify logged me out not i can't get back in.. 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify App isn't working on my Windows 10 Laptop

Hi everyoneSince I bought myself a brand new Laptop,Spotify worked normaly on this thing.But a few days ago it said, that I'm in the offlinemode because of the error code 4.I did everything the internet told me to do(uninstall the app ,restart the PC...

• Hi everyone Since I bought myself a brand new Laptop,Spotify worked normaly on this thing. But a few days ago it said, that I'm in the offlinemode because of the error code 4. I did everything the...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes