Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Saving playlist to "Your Music"

Hey y'all! Is there a way to save a whole playlist to "Your Music"? I'd like to not have to sort through a playlist or search an artist to find a song, and I would like to not have to save each song one-by-one

• Casual Listener
  • Hey y'all! Is there a way to save a whole playlist to "Your Music"? I'd like to not have to sort through a playlist or search an artist to find a song, and I would like to not have to save each song ...
  • Columbo
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Transferring Spotify Premium to a new email address/facebook.

Hello,I recently deactivated my facebook, and I want to continue to use my spotify premium service. Is there a way to transfer my premium from my facebook account to my new email? Thank you in advance.

• Hello, I recently deactivated my facebook, and I want to continue to use my spotify premium service. Is there a way to transfer my premium from my facebook account to my new email?   ...
  • GANGSTABEN1234
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

spotify family invite

Hi, i tried to invite my sister to my spotify family account, she clicked on the email invite link but failed to redeem successfully even after multiple attempts. what is the problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i tried to invite my sister to my spotify family account, she clicked on the email invite link but failed to redeem successfully even after multiple attempts. what is the problem?
  • Columbo
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Loggin in from different country

Hi,I started my account when spotify was new and I lived in Sweden. I haven't used it in a couple of years and since them moved to Canada.Now when I try to log in via the app it won't work. I have logged in to my account and changed country to Canada...

• Hi, I started my account when spotify was new and I lived in Sweden. I haven't used it in a couple of years and since them moved to Canada. Now when I try to log in via the app it won't work. I hav...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Premium Foreign Land

Hallo, I moved from Czech Republic to Austria.Now I wanna buy the Premium account, but it is not possible with my czech card, because I am in Austria right now. I was for few days home in Czech and I wanna buy it there and I did. But I am in Austria ...

• Hallo,  I moved from Czech Republic to Austria. Now I wanna buy the Premium account, but it is not possible with my czech card, because I am in Austria right now. I was for few days home in Cz...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleting facebook.created account

Hello, I created this account through Facebook but I've been using a different account for some time (that has Premium) and now I want to link the new one to my Facebook but I cant unlink or delete the old account. What can I do?Thanks for the help M...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I created this account through Facebook but I've been using a different account for some time (that has Premium) and now I want to link the new one to my Facebook but I cant unlink or...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connect to facobook

Hi, Previously (2y a go) I connected Facebook to an old profile.today I created a new profile and subscribed to family. I wanted to connect to Facebook, but I couldn’t, so I try to log out and login using Facebook, becouse I can’t my old profile info...

• Hi,  Previously (2y a go) I connected Facebook to an old profile. today I created a new profile and subscribed to family. I wanted to connect to Facebook, but I couldn’t, so I try to log out a...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Release of my Track on an other Producers Profile

Hello Guys,I've just released my first Song on Spotify.I heared it and all was fine, but when I clicked on "JD" it showed the wrong Profile.I want my own Profile, but when I use the Spotify Artist App, I just can the choose this other "JD". Please He...

• Hello Guys, I've just released my first Song on Spotify. I heared it and all was fine, but when I clicked on "JD" it showed the wrong Profile. I want my own Profile, but when I use the Spotify Art...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sonos vs Echo Conflict using Family Account

Hi...hoping someone can help. I've seen similar problems and have tried a number of listed solutions to no avail. This issue causes minor arguments in our house on a daily basis Here's the setup. Family Spotify Account - my eldest daughter (#1), youn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi...hoping someone can help.  I've seen similar problems and have tried a number of listed solutions to no avail.  This issue causes minor arguments in our house on a daily basis   ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing Saved Song

I logged into my Spotify Premium account today and I noticed that all the songs I've 'saved' in the past year are now mysteriously gone. I also noticed a large number of my playlists were deleted. Fortunately, I was able to recover the playlists but ...

• Casual Listener
  • I logged into my Spotify Premium account today and I noticed that all the songs I've 'saved' in the past year are now mysteriously gone. I also noticed a large number of my playlists were deleted. Fo...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

USA vs Canada Catalogue

What is the difference between the USA catalogue size and Canada in terms of number of songs available?Any other notable differences between the two services?ThanksBrian

• Casual Listener
  • What is the difference between the USA catalogue size and Canada in terms of number of songs available? Any other notable differences between the two services? Thanks Brian
  • Mikamus
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login

I can't login into my spotify as it say when I try to that I need to go online first? I'm unsure what that means because I've been thinking it might be because I had my account on offline mode and it logged itself off but now I can't get back onto it...

• I can't login into my spotify as it say when I try to that I need to go online first? I'm unsure what that means because I've been thinking it might be because I had my account on offline mode and it...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify won't play in my phone anymore

My spotify on my phone has stopped working. I can open it but the songs are gray and won't play

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify on my phone has stopped working. I can open it but the songs are gray and won't play
  • Hennesey333
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nao consigo importar musicas com minha conta principal

Quando tento importar musicas do meu celular para o Spotify a opcao importar nao aparece, mas se eu trocar para uma outra conta a opcao aparece, alguem sabe como resolver?

• Quando tento importar musicas do meu celular para o Spotify a opcao importar nao aparece, mas se eu trocar para uma outra conta a opcao aparece, alguem sabe como resolver?
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Changing Country

I have moved from Canada to Australia and would like to change my country as part of my premium subscription. I have tried following the the online help and searched in the community and the instructions provided do not work. Would like to know how t...

• Regular
  • I have moved from Canada to Australia and would like to change my country as part of my premium subscription. I have tried following the the online help and searched in the community and the instruct...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Sheer ID doesn't work for me.

I TRY TO GET PREMIUM BUT FOR SOME REASON WHEN I PUT IN MY CREDENTIALS. I CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED AS A STUDENT.

• I TRY TO GET PREMIUM BUT FOR SOME REASON WHEN I PUT IN MY CREDENTIALS. I CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED AS A STUDENT.
  • DennisBoismenue
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo pasarme a premium

Hola buenas tardes! quiero pasar mi cuenta a premium pongo los datos de mi tarjeta y me salta error que trate con otra tarjeta. Utilizo otra tarjeta y me dice lo mismo!!! me pueden solucionar el problema

• Hola buenas tardes! quiero pasar mi cuenta a premium pongo los datos de mi tarjeta y me salta error que trate con otra tarjeta. Utilizo otra tarjeta y me dice lo mismo!!! me pueden solucionar el prob...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook email won't change

I am registered to spotify through facebook. On my account settings page, it tells me that to change the email address associated with my spotify account, I must change it through my facebook account settings. However, I have already changed my email...

• Casual Listener
  • I am registered to spotify through facebook. On my account settings page, it tells me that to change the email address associated with my spotify account, I must change it through my facebook account...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lembrar o endereço cadastrado

Olá, não consigo lembrar qual o meu endereço cadastrado. Como devo proceder

• Casual Listener
  • Olá, não consigo lembrar qual o meu endereço cadastrado. Como devo proceder
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 68 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 68 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution almacenamiento de canciones sin conexion

Hola, como puedo volver a configurar, y en que carpeta van, las canciones sin conexion. Me refiero a la configuracion original de spotify, gracias

• Hola, como puedo volver a configurar, y en que carpeta van, las canciones sin conexion. Me refiero a la configuracion original de spotify, gracias
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes