Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Multiple accounts

Multiple accounts

I am having issues accessing my Premium account. I have two accounts created a free one and a Premium one. My free account I created in college and is linked to my Facebook page. My Premium account I created once out of college, The problem is I cannot remember the email or password associated with my Premium account and therefore cant change my password. Every Spotify help page I’ve read says to enter in any email address you may have used and to check those inboxes including the spam inboxes for a reset password link, again with not knowing what email address the account is associated with or the password I cannot access my Premium account. The only other option the Spotify help pages have suggested is to cancel your current Premium account and create a new one, BUT I am already paying $20.00 a month for a Premium account and do not want to create another Premium account and be charged double, $40.00 a month for two Premium accounts. What can you do to assist me?

1 Reply

Hey EaZyDread,

that's a bummer!

If you could fill out the contact form, a Spotify employee can take a look and sort you out.

Here's the contact form: https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

If It's anything else I can assist with, make sure to send another reply.

Regards,

Nickolay

Suggested posts