Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My spotify account lost all it's songs/playlists in library

My spotify account lost all it's songs/playlists in library

Hi, i'm a premium user since a year or more, all the songs i have are in spotify ( or were ) dissapeared. The problem es that i haven't been using spotify for about 1-2 weeks to find, when suddenly i try to log into my account today, that my account password is wrong. I get to change my password and enter my account where i find out now that i don't have a SINGLE SONG in my library. even playlists aren't there. All that's there are the arists i've been following and somewhat strange playlists i've never seen there before and a guy in my friendlist who's followed by asian people i don't even know, (i'm chilean). I have a wierd profile photo of a girl hiding her face with her hands. No, i haven't got hacked, i haven't shown not even friends my account info such as Username or even email. I'm so dissapointed, somehow everything got deleted. Help!

What i've tried so far and told so far from either help from support team sending a ticket or from a post i made in desktop section in forums (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web-Player/My-spotify-account-lost-all-it-s-s...

-The real problem aren't the playlists (i only used 2 playlists once in a
while). What i need is all my songs back.

-the problem persists after reinstalling the client either on my pc or phone.

-I don't have a facebook account. I logged using my all time credentials,
even my credit card number is still there subscribed to spotify. I insist,
the problem persists, still not able to hear a single song of my library
(now my ex library) 😕

-I've tried logging out of ALL divices using the "LOG OUT FROM ANYWHERE" button in the webpage.

-I've restarted my devices.

-i've removed cookies, cache and history.

-i've always logged in with my username diegomife

-i don't have a facebook

Help please. I'm literally considering stop my subscription if this problem with spotify doesn't have a solution because i'm 100% sure is NOT my FAULT what's happening here.

1 Reply

Hey @diegomife

Be sure to double check your email address in your profile page, since, if you contact support from your account, the support reply may probably go to a different email from the one you expect.

Also, don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts