Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How do you delete an artist name that you've used in the past but have since switched out of?

So this is kinda bothering me. Now that we're allowed to claim access to our own artists on Spotify and edit our profiles, what happens when we change our artist name on our respective distributor websites (i.e. CD Baby or Tunecore), and our old prof...

• So this is kinda bothering me. Now that we're allowed to claim access to our own artists on Spotify and edit our profiles, what happens when we change our artist name on our respective distributor we...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes

familiar plan

Hi,I created an account and join to the familiar plan so my account is premium, but my problem is that i can have the premium in my computer, my tablet but when i try to download music in my phone the following image appears.So is my cellphone the pr...

• Hi, I created an account and join to the familiar plan so my account is premium, but my problem is that i can have the premium in my computer, my tablet but when i try to download music in my phone ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! two accounts

Hey! Im trying to help out my beautiful mother with her spotifyaccount. She has been paying for premium for years but the account she uses is the free one.She probably has two accounts, the problem is that she don´t remember her login nor her e-mail ...

• Visitor
  • Hey!   Im trying to help out my beautiful mother with her spotifyaccount.   She has been paying for premium for years but the account she uses is the free one. She probably has two acc...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

getting payed for a account i dont have

i just got td bank app and i niticed spotify is been taking money from my account i dont even have spotify app and i dont use it i use apple music

• i just got td bank app and i niticed spotify is been taking money from my account i dont even have spotify app and i dont use it i use apple music 
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot the email on my main account, please help!

Hello, I just made this account so i can contact Spotify since for some reason it doesn't have a customer service number.My problem is this: I have a main accoung for which I pay monthly, but my phone had some issues and kicked me out of all the apps...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I just made this account so i can contact Spotify since for some reason it doesn't have a customer service number. My problem is this: I have a main accoung for which I pay monthly, but my ph...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Unable to change Country on Profile

I am currently getting the same issue. I have a free account in Canada, went to Ireland for 5 weeks and was not able to use my account as Ireland wasn't showing up in the dropdown. Now that I am back in Canada I am having the same issue, the dropdown...

• I am currently getting the same issue. I have a free account in Canada, went to Ireland for 5 weeks and was not able to use my account as Ireland wasn't showing up in the dropdown. Now that I am back...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Familia Premiun

Estou tentando entrar na familia do meu amigo e nao vai , fala que não da pra confirmar endereço ...Estou pagando a toa pra tres pessoas usar , essa conta nao entra.Espero ajuda

• Estou tentando entrar na familia do meu amigo e nao vai , fala que não da pra confirmar endereço ... Estou pagando a toa pra tres pessoas usar , essa conta nao entra. Espero ajuda
  • alejomurillo
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Yet more playlist and account trouble

Hi there Recently my Spotify has been logging me out for no reason then I have to reset my password. Anyway, yesterday I went to use it and all my saved songs were replaced with random music I've never listened to? But worst of all, my huge party pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there   Recently my Spotify has been logging me out for no reason then I have to reset my password. Anyway, yesterday I went to use it and all my saved songs were replaced with random music...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly - international dates

Is it just me, or does everyone else's Discover Weekly, which is supposed to start fresh on Monday morning seem to only use the US Monday morning. Mine changes sometime Tuesday. As an app developer it isn't very hard to off-set timezones +/- GMT lol ...

• Is it just me, or does everyone else's Discover Weekly, which is supposed to start fresh on Monday morning seem to only use the US Monday morning. Mine changes sometime Tuesday. As an app developer i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment

Paying for an account and I dont know who is using it. How can I find out?

• Paying for an account and I dont know who is using it. How can I find out?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded Music

Can someone explain what 'Note: You do need to go onto the internet at least once every 30 days to maintain your offline music settings.' actually means? I'm very close to cancelling my Spotify account as my downloaded music keeps dissapearing. I use...

• Can someone explain what 'Note: You do need to go onto the internet at least once every 30 days to maintain your offline music settings.' actually means?   I'm very close to cancelling my Spot...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premiun

It wont let my get s0otify premiun i. Want to pay with my debit card

• It wont let my get s0otify premiun i. Want to pay with my debit card
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Didn't get PIN for premium pay confirmation

Good morning,I was about to change my account into Premium last night. I've paid it with my cellphone operator (indosat),but until now,i didn't get my PIN for pay confirmation. What should i do?

• Good morning, I was about to change my account into Premium last night. I've paid it with my cellphone operator (indosat),but until now,i didn't get my PIN for pay confirmation. What should i do?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't log into my account

When I try to log into my account whit facebook ir says "invalid account" and I already try log out my Facebook account and log onda again but didn't work, I also re-install Facebook and Spotify and didn't work, please help

• When I try to log into my account whit facebook ir says "invalid account" and I already try log out my Facebook account and log onda again but didn't work, I also re-install Facebook and Spotify and ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Locating my old account

I paid for the free 3 months for .99 cents. But I had logged out on my phone and now I'm unable to retrieve my old account. I've paid for it again also and it's still not coming back up.

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for the free 3 months for .99 cents. But I had logged out on my phone and now I'm unable to retrieve my old account. I've paid for it again also and it's still not coming back up.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premiumbetalning

Det har dragits pengar från mitt bankkonto 3 juni, men ingen premiumfunktion finns att se på varken mitt eller sonens spotifykonto nu den 14 juni. Betalningsinfo SpotifyP028E3Ee98 vilklet konto har fått premium för 9 kr? När vi provade köpa denna tjä...

• Det har dragits pengar från mitt bankkonto 3 juni, men ingen premiumfunktion finns att se på varken mitt eller sonens spotifykonto nu den 14 juni. Betalningsinfo SpotifyP028E3Ee98 vilklet konto har f...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help.

I need to talk to an actual person.

• I need to talk to an actual person.
  • Toni17
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify account with spark new zealand

I had a spotify premium account until recently and joined a phone company in new zealand (spark) who now pays for my spotify premium account monthly. However, I am not sure if I had two account (as I have two email addresses) but we can't get it to s...

• I had a spotify premium account until recently and joined a phone company in new zealand (spark) who now pays for my spotify premium account monthly. However, I am not sure if I had two account (as I...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Merge Content to New Account ?

I've been a long-time user of Spotify and have ran into an issue that I have no idea how to handle without it being a huge hassle; this is a long and probably confusing story, and you can skip to the end if you want, but here's the full stoy:A while ...

• I've been a long-time user of Spotify and have ran into an issue that I have no idea how to handle without it being a huge hassle; this is a long and probably confusing story, and you can skip to the...
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes