Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need help with my subscription, connected to someone's telia number

Need help with my subscription, connected to someone's telia number

Hi.

A (long) while back I won some internet contest that promised me a lifetime of spotify for free. A month or so back I found out that in fact the guy in charge of the contest had taken peoples' phone numbers and connected it to spotify accounts, in effect making people from Denmark pay for spotify subscriptions through their phone bill. I've tried contacting spotify a few times about this and explained the situation but they don't really seem to care and direct me to Telia. I'm not sure what they expect Telia to do when I have no information as to what customer the subscription is linked to. I even tried getting Spotify to delete my account, which apparently they cannot do seeing as how I have an active subscription. I don't want some random Danish guy/girl paying for my subscription. Make it stop, please.

2 Replies

bump it up

I've tried your customer support and now I've tried your forums. I know this is community-run but I've seen moderators from spotify on here and I'd like help from one of them now. I'd just like my **bleep**ing account deleted at this point, can't be arsed to deal with this. I shouldn't have to waste this much time fixing a problem arised from your incompetent security.

DELETE MY ACCOUNT AND CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION PLEASE

Suggested posts