Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No me llega el correo de verificación

No me llega el correo de verificación

Hola buenos días! Llevo varios días que cuando entro a la aplicación me sale un mensaje que verifique la dirección de correo electrónico. Pertenezco a un plan familiar premium. 

Pero dicho correo no me llega. Ni en spam ni nada.

¿Cómo puedo verificarla?

Muchas gracias.

Plan

Premium familiar

Country

España

Device

LG V50

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

Hola buenos días! Llevo varios días que cuando entro a la aplicación me sale un mensaje que verifique la dirección de correo electrónico. Pertenezco a un plan familiar premium. 

Pero dicho correo no me llega. Ni en spam ni nada.

¿Cómo puedo verificarla?

Muchas gracias.

3 Replies

Hey there @elnaufragoelan!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community, hope you don't mind us replying in English.

We recommend that you start off by checking if the email address registered on your account is the correct one. You can see it on your account page here.

If the email is correct, could you send us a screenshot of the error message you see so that we'd be able to take a closer look and help you further?

Keep us in the loop.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello good morning! For several days now, when I enter the application, I get a message to verify my email address. and it won't let me publish. I have already checked the email several times and nothing. and the confirmation email does not reach me. Not in spam or anything. How can I verify it?

Hey @carito5,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Please make sure you have the correct email address registered in your account as suggested by @Elena above and check your email settings to make sure that emails from Spotify are not being filtered. If you still don't receive the verification email, try registering a different email address by a different provider.

Let us know how it goes.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts