Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not receiving emails

Not receiving emails

I am trying to close my Spotify account and it's saying that they have sent me the email for me to confirm and close my account but I don't receive it. I am receiving other emails like new music suggestions or Spotify support emails but not the confirmation email to close my account and I have also checked my **bleep** box and the email is not there also. Can someone help me with this problem, please? 

5 Replies

Firstly find out what email your Spotify account says that it’s your. Then make sure that that is the right one. If it is not the right one contact the Spotify office and say that it is the rong email and you want to change it. If it is the right one contact the Spotify office and say that your email is correct but you are not getting email 

It is the right one but i dont know how to contact them, can you tell me how?

snip - removed email address

thank you so much!

Hey @dulduldul.

Did you manage to close your account yet?

We removed the email address from the last message as it wasn't the correct email address. In case you got hold of someone on the other side, please do not reply.

Anyway, if you're still looking to close your account (sorry to hear that by the way!) you could try to update the email address in your account to a different email address to see if you do receive the email to that email address.

We hope that does the trick 🙂 Let us know if you have further questions!

Have a nice day,

Suggested posts