Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Only have 3 synced devices, yet using web player unsyncs all of them!

Only have 3 synced devices, yet using web player unsyncs all of them!

I have Premium, and synced files to a Galaxy S3, a Tab Pro and my Laptop. It's been working fine for the most part for the last 3-4 years, occasionally some playlists unsync for no reason. However, I've started using the webplayer with my phones in my home office, playing off my work laptop whilst using it for other work related stuff, and even after I close the web player, as soon as I open up the app on any of the 3 synced devices I get a warning message that I've synced more than three devices and automatically unsyncs every file. That is annoying enough, and if the web player counts as a synced device then I'm extremely disappointed, in fact that's enough to consider chaging to another provider; however, worse, all three devices are unsynced, each one had around 2500 files on them, so it's hardly a 5 minute job to re-download them.

Even more frustrating is Spotify's laughabele customer service "help" feature, as in there isn't one. The only way I can invoke a specific answer is to tweet them, hardly ideal, especially as it takes at least 24 hours nmore often a lot longer for a reply. These guys make Dell look like champions, they really do.

So, I don't expect an answer that resolves my issue from Spotify any time soon, so maybe the long suffering community of spotify users can help me out, otherwise I think it's time to give Tidal a shot.

3 Replies

Hi there!

You should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Thanks for the contact form, I couldn't find that on the website. I tweeted them 48 hours ago....

Support takes within 24-48h to reply back

Suggested posts