Password reset does not come to my email

Plan

Premium

Country

Usa

Device

(iPhone 10

My Question or Issue

this past week my account suddenly stopped working and I am unable to do the password reset. The email does not appear in my in box or spam. 

6 Replies

Hey @Natebk, I'll be more than happy to help you.

Could you try resetting your password here? If that doesn't help, try resetting it using a different browser or incognito mode?

If you're still having issues, please let me know what happens after you submit the password reset request.

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi. Unfortunately the reset has not worked. I think the problem may be a bit deeper. Many years ago I set up an account under my college email account (@umich.edu), when I graduated the account forwarded to my gmail acount. Over time I forgot about the account and opened a new account under a "usermane" (NateBK) instead of an email address and used my @gmail.com address to link to the accout. NateBK was upgraded to a Premium account and it appears it has been hacked, becuase every time I do a password resent I do not get the email. If I do a password reset under the @umich.edu account, I get the email.

ALSO, I found the email in my in-box that suggests a hacker. See below.

I would really appreciate finding out how I can fix this.

image1.jpeg

chack for mispellings case sensetive

Hey @Natebk,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a great day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Is there a good phone number I can call to get this resolved? 

Hey @Natebk,

Unfortunately, Spotify doesn't offer phone support at the moment. I'd recommend checking out the link I provided in my last reply to get in touch with Customer Support.

Have a nice day 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts