Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment failure and still charged with no premium

Solved!

Payment failure and still charged with no premium

Hi,

several minutes ago, I've paid my subscription for 1 month via DotPay (PL). Everything went fine through my bank website, and after I've logged off and refreshed Spotify website I received "

• Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method." information.

I don't know what to do next, any advice?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Please go to support.spotify.com and reveal your issue. You can also go to .@spotifycares on Twitter

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Follow me: Google+ | Spotify | Spotify Community

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hey @Avonik,

The error message you've received clearly say's: "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method."

It means that you haven't been charged. I hope that this clears things up for you.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

But as subjest of my post says - I actually have been charged.

my question is I had a spotify account that opened with facebook delete my facebook account and spotify and my account was closed and I could not get to it and yet still charge me the monthly payment I can do to cancel?

Post your own topic. It's an offtop for mine.

Are no
Marked as solution

Please go to support.spotify.com and reveal your issue. You can also go to .@spotifycares on Twitter

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Follow me: Google+ | Spotify | Spotify Community

Thanks guys for help. The problem solved itself. Woke up today and got premium 🙂

Fantastic 🙂

Suggested posts