Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

spotify took money out of my account even after a cancellation!

Not pleased atall with this, i brought the three month 99p package a while ago and cancelled it a couple days ago. i was actually pleased with my subscription and was thinking of resubscribing at a later time however went to have a look at my stateme...

• Visitor
  • Not pleased atall with this, i brought the three month 99p package a while ago and cancelled it a couple days ago. i was actually pleased with my subscription and was thinking of resubscribing at a l...
  • Crazymusic
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I want my money back

I paid for the student discount but they asked for your card information first so I did put everything down then they asked college information but I'm still in high school. And as soon as I put my card information it already took $5.77 and I want my...

• I paid for the student discount but they asked for your card information first so I did put everything down then they asked college information but I'm still in high school. And as soon as I put my c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Want to change user name

Hi! Does anyone know how can I change my user name??

• Hi! Does anyone know how can I change my user name??
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help with my old premium account.

hi community: I got problems with old account and i don't know what to do, here is the problem.I'm writing this messagethrough my new account, the problem is I can't log in with my old account anymore, the error message says you already has created a...

• Casual Listener
  • hi community: I got problems with old  account and i don't know what to do, here is the problem. I'm writing this message through my new  account, the problem is I can't log in ...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My songs won't play offline

Im subscribed to spotify premium. I can save and download songs for offline use. The problem is, everytime im not connected to the internet and go to my songs, sometimes my downloaded songs wont appear and i still need to connect it first to the inte...

• Casual Listener
  • Im subscribed to spotify premium. I can save and download songs for offline use. The problem is, everytime im not connected to the internet and go to my songs, sometimes my downloaded songs wont appe...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Temporary downgrade to free subscription - want to keep personal playlists

Hi, I currently have a premium subscription for my account with a whole bunch of playlists. Unfortunately I'll need to downgrade for several months, but I don't want to lose my playlists, as I will take the premium subscription up again later in the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I currently have a premium subscription for my account with a whole bunch of playlists. Unfortunately I'll need to downgrade for several months, but I don't want to lose my playlist...
  • davies76
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

already taken the trial

I tried to subscribe my son to premium 3mons trial for 9.00. Upon submitting my debit card info, it said that, i think refer to my son's account that he already taken advantage of the promo. Since it wasn't clear to when he was submitting the purchas...

• I tried to subscribe my son to premium 3mons trial for 9.00. Upon submitting my debit card info, it said that, i think refer to my son's account that he already taken advantage of the promo. Since it...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'Your Music' shows no music!

My mum logged into her spotify account this morning and her music in her Your Music tab wasn't showing Songs, Artists, Albums etc. So she tried to re-add some of the music she knew she had on there, and it said the music was already on her iPad! So t...

• My mum logged into her spotify account this morning and her music in her Your Music tab wasn't showing Songs, Artists, Albums etc. So she tried to re-add some of the music she knew she had on there, ...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

why am I getting a double charge on credit card?

Please help me...I love Spotify premium but not for 2 charges a month!

• Casual Listener
  • Please help me...I love Spotify premium but not for 2 charges a month!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! apple charges

i have a spotify premium account paying 10 a month then found charges from apple for 12.99 . Apple says if i want to use the Spotify app i now have to pay a fee. Does anyone else on here pay a fee to have this app on their ipod?

• Casual Listener
  • i have a spotify premium account paying 10 a month then found charges from apple for 12.99 . Apple says if i want to use the Spotify app i now have to pay a fee. Does anyone else on here pay a fee to...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con la vinculación con la cuenta ps4

Me dice q mi spotify ya esta vinculado con una cuenta de ps quiero eliminar esa cuenta para poder vincularla con mi cuenta de ps4

• Casual Listener
  • Me dice q mi spotify ya esta vinculado con una cuenta de ps quiero eliminar esa cuenta para poder vincularla con mi cuenta de ps4
  • M0HX
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

no send a message!

Hi,I can no longer open, and send the message ! Thank you..........

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I can no longer open, and send the message ! Thank you..........
  • detkor
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

can i change from Facebook log in to email log in?

I am wondering if i can change my account from using FaceBook to log in, to using an email and password? I may ditch FB! thanks, cs

• I am wondering if i can change my account from using FaceBook to log in, to using an email and password? I may ditch FB!   thanks, cs
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Notifications not working

I didn't get any new notification for about 2 weeks in windows app even e-mail. I know that there was a few new albums. But on my account there weren't any new notifications. The last was 13 days ago. In my settings every notification is marked for a...

• Casual Listener
  • I didn't get any new notification for about 2 weeks in windows app even e-mail. I know that there was a few new albums. But on my account there weren't any new notifications. The last was 13 days ago...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was Charged Twice after reinstating my Premium membership!

I only intended to pay for one month of premium. Please refund me of the other charge! I have contacted support but with no reply...

• Regular
  • I only intended to pay for one month of premium. Please refund me of the other charge! I have contacted support but with no reply...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled too early

Hi, A few days ago I cancelled my premium account, so that I won't have to pay the next month. But Spotify immediately cancelled the Premium account even though on the 25th of March, Spotify charged me €9,99 on my Paypal account. So that would mean t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   A few days ago I cancelled my premium account, so that I won't have to pay the next month. But Spotify immediately cancelled the Premium account even though on the 25th of March, Sp...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Hack ?

My adresse and password have been leek with 5000 other ... common guy

•  My adresse and password have been leek with 5000 other ... common guy
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Google play store gift card

Hi bill was wondering is it possible to use a Google play store gift card?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi bill was wondering is it possible to use a Google play store gift card?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Liaise Free account with premium account

Dears, with my phone subscription i have a premium account offered, and i want to liaise it with my free FB account, what is the process?? Thanks !

• Dears, with my phone subscription i have a premium account offered, and i want to liaise it with my free FB account, what is the process?? Thanks !
  • Amelieeden1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

solved! tackar!

solved! tackar!

• solved! tackar!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies