Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 4
  • Rising Star 4
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Not applicable
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Solved!! Can i refund subscription?

I did the 1 month trial and forgot to cancel payments and today the 25th i got an email that a payment went thru to renew the monthly membership on the 26th. Anyway I'm just wondering if i could get my money back? i ended up using the trial for like ...

• Casual Listener
  • I did the 1 month trial and forgot to cancel payments and today the 25th i got an email that a payment went thru to renew the monthly membership on the 26th. Anyway I'm just wondering if i could get ...
  • Moctzuma
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PAYING THROUGH 02 and spotify

Is anyone else paying there premium thorugh their phone cpntract provider and spotify??? ABSOLUTE JOKE no customer service number!

• Casual Listener
  • Is anyone else paying there premium thorugh their phone cpntract provider and spotify???   ABSOLUTE JOKE no customer service number!
  • kellyroche87
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

No support by Spotify

Hello,is It normal that Spotify has no support for its paying customers? I am currently in GR and it is not possible to attach a new created account to a german family Account due to country restrictions. Therefore I need their help. Spotify seems to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, is It normal that Spotify has no support for its paying customers? I am currently in GR and it is not possible to attach a new created account to a german family Account due to country rest...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I deleted my spotify app on facebook : no premium account/no playlist anymore + a second account!?

Hi all, I accidentally deleted my spotify app on Facebook a couple of minutes ago. Then I opened Spotify and noticed that: - My playlists are gone / My selection too- I longer have a premium account- I can find my "old account" on Spotify, with all m...

• Hi all,   I accidentally deleted my spotify app on Facebook a couple of minutes ago. Then I opened Spotify and noticed that:   - My playlists are gone / My selection too - I longer hav...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Free premium activation

I recently received Spotify premium free with my Rogers wireless however I had my Facebook linked to my free subscription.How do I delete my old slotify via fb because in order to activate Rogers I need my email but spitify says I can't use it becaus...

• I recently received Spotify premium free with my Rogers wireless however I had my Facebook linked to my free subscription.How do I delete my old slotify via fb because in order to activate Rogers I n...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Adding a family members

If I add a family member under the current saving plan - do they have to crewate their own account or do they log in under the main account? TIA

• Casual Listener
  • If I add a family member under the current saving plan - do they have to crewate their own account or do they log in under the main account?   TIA
  • Karenbws
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I subscribe to Premium via Itunes, but I do not have access to Premium.

I subscribeand pay for Premium on Itunes, But now a week later, I still do not have access to Premium. This problem happend after I changed my login in from normail login with my email and password, to a Facebook login.I have subscribed for Premium w...

• I subscribeand pay for Premium on Itunes, But now a week later, I still do not have access to Premium. This problem happend after I changed my login in from normail login with my email and password, ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem URL Spotify

Good afternoon, First, excuse me for my English. I hired a spotify family plan and I like to listen to music on my job to concentrate, but in my job some URLS with words like (mp3, mp4, games) are not allowed, and recently something has changed in sp...

• Good afternoon,   First, excuse me for my English.   I hired a spotify family plan and I like to listen to music on my job to concentrate, but in my job some URLS with words like (...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! weekly playlist

i have been on spotify for 2 months and just gotten my weekly playlist a month ago. i have this issue that i am mostly on hip hop and mandarin song but i am getting close to 50% of my weekly playlist song filled with Malay song ? this is the 2nd time...

• Regular
  • i have been on spotify for 2 months and just gotten my weekly playlist a month ago.    i have this issue that i am mostly on hip hop and mandarin song but i am getting close to 50% o...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access premium and the money has been taken from my bank

My account has been paid. The money was taken and I'm still not able to access my music.

• Casual Listener
  • My account has been paid. The money was taken and I'm still not able to access my music.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Login From Facebook to E-Mail

Hey,I want to delete my Facebook-Account for several reasons but can´t since I won´t be able to use my Spotify anymore. Is there any way I could change my Login-Data from Facebook to my E-mailadress and a new passwort?

• Hey, I want to delete my Facebook-Account for several reasons but can´t since I won´t be able to use my Spotify anymore. Is there any way I could change my Login-Data from Facebook to my E-mailadres...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Code for spotify premium

Hey! I have premium account on spotify but recently I've received a gift code for 30 days. My question is if I use the code now will it start working after this month subscription expires? If so, will I be charged for premium account or will the code...

• Hey! I have premium account on spotify but recently I've received a gift code for 30 days. My question is if I use the code now will it start working after this month subscription expires? If so, wil...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Simple questions, help needed

1. If i start premium with a scratchcard (dont have visa) will i get free month? (doesnt seem so)2. If i buy premium, can you download music from spotify to put on an usb?Thanks Niek

• 1. If i start premium with a scratchcard (dont have visa) will i get free month? (doesnt seem so) 2. If i buy premium, can you download music from spotify to put on an usb? Thanks Niek
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to remove an invite

How do I remove an invite that has not been accepted

• Casual Listener
  • How do I remove an invite that has not been accepted
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account is hacked

Dear Spotify, A stranger has been using my account for the last couple of days. As a solution I changed my password and it actually seems to work, but I'm really worried about how this could happen and how to prevent it. I'm pretty sure I did not use...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify,   A stranger has been using my account for the last couple of days. As a solution I changed my password and it actually  seems to work, but I'm really worried about how this...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 3 times

Spotify charged me three times for one month what do I do! I don't have the money for this to be charged three times in one month!!!

• Spotify charged me three times for one month what do I do! I don't have the money for this to be charged three times in one month!!!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot update my payment method because I am no longer a student

I am trying to change my payment method from one credit card to another. It tries to reverify that I am a student when I do this. However, since I am no longer a student, it fails this checkpoint and I cannot continue. I need to stop being a "student...

• I am trying to change my payment method from one credit card to another. It tries to reverify that I am a student when I do this. However, since I am no longer a student, it fails this checkpoint and...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed but not premium

I subscribed as a student and it charged my account 5$ but then it didn't set my account to premium because it asked if I was a college student which I'm not I'm a high school student so I canceled it but it still didn't refund my 5$. Spotify should ...

• I subscribed as a student and it charged my account 5$ but then it didn't set my account to premium because it asked if I was a college student which I'm not I'm a high school student so I canceled i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsuscribed last month but still charged in april

I have un suscribe last month but again been charged in the month of April. I went back and itr showed me as premium so I unsuscribe again today. I just want to confirm if my premium has been unsuscribed? also i should be refunded for the previous ch...

• I have un suscribe last month but again been charged in the month of April. I went back and itr showed me as premium so I unsuscribe again today. I just want to confirm if my premium has been unsuscr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

messages disappeared

A bunch of my old messages/songs people sent me have disappeared. I think this happened when my Premium account "expired" (because I changed debit cards and forgot to update). I re-signed up for Premium with a new card number, but now it apepars that...

• Casual Listener
  • A bunch of my old messages/songs people sent me have disappeared. I think this happened when my Premium account "expired" (because I changed debit cards and forgot to update). I re-signed up for Prem...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes