Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can i refund subscription?

Solved!

Can i refund subscription?

I did the 1 month trial and forgot to cancel payments and today the 25th i got an email that a payment went thru to renew the monthly membership on the 26th. Anyway I'm just wondering if i could get my money back? i ended up using the trial for like 2 days then forgot about it until now. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Moctzuma,

The refund request would depend on how you made your payment. If you paid directly (using a card or PayPal), you can contact the Support team either via the Contact form or send a tweet to @SpotifyCares, so they can take a look.

On the other hand, if you subscribed using your mobile service provider or through in-app payment like iTunes, you'll need to get in touch with them as they made the payment to Spotify for you.

Hope that helps 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Moctzuma,

The refund request would depend on how you made your payment. If you paid directly (using a card or PayPal), you can contact the Support team either via the Contact form or send a tweet to @SpotifyCares, so they can take a look.

On the other hand, if you subscribed using your mobile service provider or through in-app payment like iTunes, you'll need to get in touch with them as they made the payment to Spotify for you.

Hope that helps 🙂

Thank you so much that's exactly what i was looking for. And I did pay thru paypal so I'll be using the contact form. Again thanks a lot! 🙂

No problem, @Moctzuma! 

If it's not too much to ask, just give a Kudos to my first response since it resolved your concern 😉 

Hope you have a great day ahead!

Oh of course! I didn't know that was a thing lol

Suggested posts