Payment issues

Payment issues

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

My Question or Issue

F8559A99-B890-49BA-AACE-34BB32ADDBDB.jpeg

 As you can see spotify charged me 2 times in a month and i don’t accept that. Pls give my money back. Also sorry if i made any mistake im Turkish and don’t really know how to explain myself. Thx

5 Replies

Hi there @Birsu

thanks for reaching out to the community !

First of all the ease the process for you, you can always reply in your own preferred language.

As for the issue you're having, I would like you to use this help page in order to locate all of the active accounts listed with your details.

Make sure to enter every possible email address you may have used to subscribe to the service.

This action would just be to eliminate the possibility of having a second active account (more info on unexpected charges here).

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Hi! Thanks for trying to help. I knew i don’t have any other accounts and im the only one using my credit card but i checked those links anyway and im sure now. I have read so many topics like mine. Idk why this happens. How can i get a spotify employee to fix this situation 🥺

Hi @Birsu,

thanks for trying my advise out !

Please reach out to support using the relevant method stated in this "About Us" page for them to take a closer look at your account.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

I guess my problem is similar. i am being threatened to have my subscription cancelled because they attempted to bill my acct a week before my subscription is due. This is not good business to try  to gain payments by billing  me too early. my subscription renewal is not due until the 30th of october or even the 29th. I made plans to have the right amount in my account for that day. When I checked my account transaction history it stated that my last subscription was renewed on the 30th of September. please don't do this. Just bill my account the same day every month then my account will have the right amount in it for the subscription renewal. thank you.

Hey there@Andrewjwh71,

Thank you for your posts here in the thread. We're happy to help you further with this.

To change the day of your Spotify payment you can follow the steps bellow:

1. Cancel your current subscription.
  2. After your account page changes to Spotify Free (under Your plan), you can resubscribe to Premium on the day you’d like to be charged.

We hope this was helpful and if you have any questions we're always one reply away 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts