Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment

Payment

I have tried both of my credit cards and none of them will go through. It keeps saying error with my banking connection. I called my bank to see what the problem was and my credit cards are up to date, have enough money, and can make online payments so it must be a problem on Spotidy's end. I am able to make a payment using paypal but paypal isn't option to pay for the student discount.

1 Reply

Hi @car12. Have you tried completing the transaction using a different browser or in an incognito window? Usually that will solve the issue and allow you to complete the transaction. You can also try clearing your browser's cache. If those methods fail, I would then recommend getting in touch with support. This can be done by either reaching out to @SpotifyCares on twitter; messaging support on Facebook; or through this contact form. If it's been more than 48 hours without a response, reply to the e-mail you received confirming they got your message (if you used the contact form), or, if you messaged them through Twitter or Facebook, shoot them another message there.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with! Cheers!

Suggested posts