Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Periodo di prova non funziona

Solved!

Periodo di prova non funziona

Provando a riscattare i 3 mesi di Premium gratuiti mi dice che avevo già usufruito di un periodo di prova anche se non ho mai usufruito di altre prove, mi fa questo anche con un account appena creato con una mail appena creata, come posso risolvere ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Jyesuu and welcome to the Spotify Community!

I hope you don't mind the English reply.

The card you used to receive the Premium trial was used in any other account before?

Keep in mind that the Spotify offers are valid per person, nor per account, this means that if you used the 3 months offer before you won't be able to use it again.

If you're positive that you never used any free Premium Spotify offer before please, check that you don't have any other Spotify account created.

You can follow the steps detailed here.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @Jyesuu and welcome to the Spotify Community!

I hope you don't mind the English reply.

The card you used to receive the Premium trial was used in any other account before?

Keep in mind that the Spotify offers are valid per person, nor per account, this means that if you used the 3 months offer before you won't be able to use it again.

If you're positive that you never used any free Premium Spotify offer before please, check that you don't have any other Spotify account created.

You can follow the steps detailed here.

thanks, I solved, in fact I had already used the card and I thought only after trying with another card.m

Suggested posts