Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Account Hacked

Solved!

Premium Account Hacked

Hi Spotify,

It's been 36 hours my account has been hacked while I immediately responded to the notification of my email change from Spotify. I reported in that I didn't change my email, neither the password to this email account-details-changed@spotify.com. However, I received no confirmation and no reply until now. Yesterday I tried sending the question on https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-anonymous/, of course, no response at all. And just some minutes ago I did the same trial again but weirdly being able to login via Facebook. I discovered that you might send the feedback to the email of the hacker (**********@gmail.com). This is very smart!!

Please do something or at least "tell" me what to do like stopping the service and deleting the account. No response at all is not a very good impression for a nice company like Spotify.

Regards,
Jakey

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @JakeyBlue,

Please bear in mind that the Spotify Community is not an official Spotify Support service.

Have you tried reaching out to them via Facebook or Twitter yet?

Let me know. Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @JakeyBlue,

Please bear in mind that the Spotify Community is not an official Spotify Support service.

Have you tried reaching out to them via Facebook or Twitter yet?

Let me know. Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star

Thank you very much, Maxim.

Via the Facebook link you provided, I succeeded to get in touch with the account team in Spotify and they are working on it right now.

Have a great weekend.

Kind regards,

Jakey 

I'm glad to hear that @JakeyBlue!

Let me know if you need help with anything else, otherwise... spotify:track:6JWddKPdqvDc2WkPEi9grC:small 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts