Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family Plan - Israel , how can i subscribe?

Solved!

Premium Family Plan - Israel , how can i subscribe?

Dear spotify support, you entered today to israel, so i was looking to subscribe for the family plan and i couldnt find it anywhere, do you plan to add it? ( we really hate apple music, please save us!)

best regards,

Eric

69 Replies

Still waiting 💀

And still waiting! I have a Google Play Music family plan for years now, but since it's closing and Youtube Music is still not available in Israel, I wanted to switch to Spotify - no can do, no family plan available!

Why is there no family plan in Israel ? Deezer has a family plan in IL.

Im thinking of moving there.

Dont want to pay 80 shekels for 4 subscriptions when I could pay Deezer 30 shekels.

Patience is running out.

I have a feeling that Spotify management thinks we are suckers here in Israel.

Well... Not for long...

Hey, I have apple music and I want to move to Spotify. The only reason I'm not moving is that there is no family plan in Israel. While Apple music has an attractive offer for families in Israel. 

it looks like APPLE MUSIC family plan is currently the only option

+5

#leavingspotify premium as there is no #familyplaninisrael yet though it's 2020 already.

For me, moving Deezer family plan.

I had been a customer since Spotify became available in Israel, but it cannot continue as I ran out of patience.

See you!

Marked as solution

Hey there folks,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

While Premium Family is not available currently in Israel, there's a popular idea about this in our Ideas Exchange.

In this case, we'd recommend adding your +VOTE and feedback to it, if you haven't already.

This way, you can stay up to speed with any news about this as soon as we have them.

For more information on how ideas get implemented, how your feedback reaches Spotify or what each idea status means, we'd suggest taking a look at this Spotify Answer.

Hope this info helps! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I wouldnt call that a solution but an attempt to quiet us down. 

After almost two  years and nothing being done about it.

I know that I am but a lowly single client, But I getting back to deezer

Saying have a lovely day only add injury to insult.

Suggested posts