Premium

Country

Czech republic

Device

Samsung Duos

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

I'm paying my subscription for premium, I can see the payments going thru correctly in my internet banking and yet when I log in to Spotify, I don't actually get premium. I relogged several times already, not logged with facebook... I don't understand what's the problem, can you please support?

3 Replies

Hi @PetrSmejkal

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Can you give me a screenshot of your issue, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I can't get help on The forum and my device isn't working. Why am I paying for this

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! Don't worry we're here to help 🙂

If you've been charged, but don't see your Premium features, you should check this Spotify Answer out. There we have some of the most common causes for this issue and their fixes listed.

You should also double check whether or not you're accidentally logged in to another, free account. Here you will find instructions on how to look for any additional accounts you might have. 

If that doesn't fix things, you can post a screenshot of the Your Plan section on your account overview page. Just make sure to hide any personal or sensitive information. You can use the Insert Photos option in the post editor to do this.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts