Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium problems

Premium problems

This morning my Spotify account was on premium,and now it suddenly says that I'm on Spotify free. 

the thing that really made me wonder was that I got an Ad come up and it said: Watch this advert for 30 minutes Ad free listening. 

But I couldn't figure out why I was getting Ads because I paid for premium. And until now haven't been shown Ads.

All my songs were downloaded and I've been listening to them offline for a while now.

I bought a year's subscription off Ebay on the 24 Nov, 2016. It's only 1st of April now. My subcription shouldn't have ended yet. 

I'm freaking out rn. Can anyone help? or tell me what to do??

3 Replies

Hey there @5sosfangirl2016, welcome to the community!

That doesn't sound good. However, this is a tricky issue since you got your subscription through eBay. It's always recommended to subscribe directly through Spotify here: http://www.spotify.com/premium. You can also view the available payment methods for your country. 

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

I know. But I got my subscription off of Ebay because it was much cheaper than from Spotify directly. I got a 12 month subscription for £25.00 instead of £119.88.

But the seller isn't on Ebay anymore, so I can't contact them about this issue.

So I have no idea what to do. 

Generally, offers that sound too good to be true are rarely legit. On the other hand, Spotify has fair prices and offers promotions and discounts frequently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts