Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium uyeligimi iptal edemiyorum!

Premium uyeligimi iptal edemiyorum!

Vodafone red ile 3 ay ucretsiz Spotify uyeligi yaptim. Ancak uyeligi iptal etmek istedigimde kendilerinin iptal edemediklerini Spotify musteri hizmetleri ile gorusmem gerektigini soyluyorlar. Premium uyeligimi iptal etmem icin yardim edebilir misiniz?

Uyelik adi: busrakirbas-tr

iOS 12.1.2 kullaniyorum.

Premium uyeyim.

Turkiye’de yasiyorum.

iPhone 6s kullaniyorum. 

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

(iPhone 6s

Operating System

(iOS 12

My Question or Issue

Vodafone red ile uyelik olusturdum. Ancak 3 ay ucretsiz yapildigi yaziyordu. Simdi uyelik iptali yapmak istedigimi soyledigimde Spotify musteri hizmetleri ile gorusmem gerektigini soylediler. Premium uyeligimi iptal edebilir misiniz?

F8422085-DB35-45B6-8B8E-25EFE68A5274.png
5 Replies

Hey @user-removed, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

I hope you don't mind me replying in English.

I can see from the screenshot that you've subscribed to a third-party provider. Keep in mind that when you subscribe to Premium with a third party, they have more control over your account than Spotify does. I'd recommend contacting Vodafone since they have better access to your account.

Have a great day 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Tesekkur ederim ancak Vodafone ile iletisime gectigimde kendilerinin bir sey yapamadiklarini, Spotify ile iletisime gecip iptal edebilecegimi soyluyorlar. 4 kez Vodafone’u aradım. Ancak hep Spotify musteri hizmetleri ile gorusmelisiniz. Uygulama onlara ait. Biz sistemden bir sey yapamayiz diyorlar. 

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for getting back to us!

If you'd like to cancel your subscription that is running through Vodafone, you'll need to get in touch with Vodafone. We won't be able to do this for you!

So get back to Vodafone and try to speak to another person.

Hope it works! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Merhaba,

Sorunumu 6. Konuştuğum çağrı merkezi personelleri çözebildi. Mesaj atmam yeterliymiş. 

Çok teşekkür ederim ilginiz için. 

Sevgiler,

Hey @user-removed,

Sounds like you were able to solve this one. Great to hear! You'll still be able to enjoy your music even when you're on Free.

When your account eventually reverts to our Free service, feel free to upgrade again through our website whenever you want. You're always welcome back.

If there's anything else, please let us know 🙂

Suggested posts