Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium won't cancel

Solved!

Premium won't cancel

My Question or Issue

My Premuim subscription is due to renew in three days.  I do not want it to renew and to be charged again.  However, everytime I try to cancel the subscription I get a message from Spotify "Oops, something went wrong, try again." In the meantime my account continues to show that I have premium.  If I get charged for it on Monday, I am going to be really mad.  This is a rip off!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@user-removed wrote:

My Question or Issue

My Premuim subscription is due to renew in three days.  I do not want it to renew and to be charged again.  However, everytime I try to cancel the subscription I get a message from Spotify "Oops, something went wrong, try again." In the meantime my account continues to show that I have premium.  If I get charged for it on Monday, I am going to be really mad.  This is a rip off!

Hi @user-removed, thanks for writing.

I'm sorry about that. Could you please try again, this time using different browsers in your computer? Don't forget to clear cache/cookies before.

Hope this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

@user-removed wrote:

My Question or Issue

Hi @user-removed, thanks for writing.

I'm sorry about that. Could you please try again, this time using different browsers in your computer? Don't forget to clear cache/cookies before.

Hope this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts