Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Prepay options for Duo Premium in Spain (ES)

Solved!

Prepay options for Duo Premium in Spain (ES)

Plan

Free (Duo Premium soon, hopefully)

Country

Spain (ES)

Device

OnePlus 5T

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Is it possible to prepay a Duo Premium subscription for 12 months in Spain? Me and my friend are eager to start the Premium road so we would like to split the bill. We've seen it's an option in other countries but we don't seem to find the option in the spanish website. Is there ANY way to do it? Subscription is OFF the table since it's difficult to control the split bill

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @NavaSato!

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community. Unfortunately, there isn't an option for a yearly or prepaid 12 months Duo subscription in Spain right now. The person who purchases the subscription will receive a montly bill for 12,99 €.

I hope this helps you clear things up and make sure to let me know if you have any other questions.

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @NavaSato!

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community. Unfortunately, there isn't an option for a yearly or prepaid 12 months Duo subscription in Spain right now. The person who purchases the subscription will receive a montly bill for 12,99 €.

I hope this helps you clear things up and make sure to let me know if you have any other questions.

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks

Suggested posts