Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Presale Codes

Presale Codes

I am not sure how presales codes work. I listen to 6lack all the time on Spotify and found out there is a Spotify presale tomorrow. I have not received a code or anything via email yet. How can I get one?
62 Replies

Hey @Ns_grewal, welcome to the Community!!

Spotify analyzes data to determine the biggest listeners of certain artists, and these users, known as Super Fans, are those who get emails giving access to offers, discounts, tickets, and more. There's no set number you have to reach to be one of these Super Fans, and there's not really a way to ensure you're chosen. Just make sure your email is correct in your settings, turn email notifications from Spotify on, and keep listening! You can learn more about this over here, too. 

I hope that helps!!

If I helped you, likes please!
If I answered you, Accept as Solution!!
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check out my backstage interview

Do you have to have premium? 

I have premium. I listen to Post Malone.....A lot......yet, no Presale code. Disappointing. 

It is PM2018

Thnx! You rock for that

I listen to imagine dragons all the time and i haven't gotten the presale code!?! bummer 😞

Same 😞

hey i got a code and im not going to their concert. its REVOLVE Im not sure if its too late though

Thank you, thank you THANK YOU!!!! It worked great got tickets for me, my wife and her best friend. REALLY looking forward to this! Thank you again!

Hey!
Presale emails are sent to listeners who Spotify's data shows are the artist’s top fans. First, you should make sure you’re opted in to the Artist Update emails! Edit your account settings here. If you still didn't receive an email, I'm afraid you’re not eligible on this occasion.

Let me know if you have any question and don't forget accept as solution.

Your welcome, I’m glad I could help!!!

looking for the beyonce and Jay z world tour presale code. I listen to them a lot but I just got rid of premium 😞 can anyoone help?

Anyone have the presale code to this concert?  My daughter’s favorite but, like many others, no code offer emailed.  Thanks!

That would be the WET concert at the Sinclair in Cambridge Ma in May

I listen to logic alot and i still havent gotten the presale code, has anyone else gotten theirs?? 

Still waiting on mine too, I read that they send out the code the day of the sale. Wanna help out a fellow rattpack if you get a code? 🙂

I'm still waiting for mine as well. presale started at 10am est. ugh

Anyone know logics pre-sale code? I'm trying to go to his show in Austin TX. 

I came to this thread looking for the Tallest Man on Earth (if anyone out there has it!) presale code, but noticed your post. the Wet presale code is areason18

Suggested posts