Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Random music

Random music

Plan

Free

Country

Brazil

Device

All

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

My spotify starts to play random music (actually, it is music from my country, Sertanejo type). And shows to me that is from a web chrome advice, but i've already changed my password and disconected all devices and accounts. I dont know what is happening .... i'm listening music and suddenly changes to another artist (and is artists that i dont use to listen, and some of them i've never heard before) 

i'm sick of it T.T

7 Replies

Hey! Sorry to hear you're having issues!! 

Something I recommend trying is to go to the Apps tab on your Account page, here you can revoke permission from apps that want to access your Spotify account. If you see anything here that you don't trust, remove it from the list. If you've already tried the "Log Out Everywhere" option then this sounds like it's where the issue is coming from.

Let me know how it goes!! 

Hey @Kai_Abreu thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community!

Can you try going to the Apps tab on your Account page, here you can revoke permission from apps that want to access your Spotify account. If you see anything here that you did not authorize, remove it right away.

Also after you do that go ahead and change your password one more time to make sure you are officially secure! 😉

Best,

/J 🙂

i've already did this T.T

Hey @Kai_Abreu that's not cool to hear!

You have a few options. 

For an instant solution, create a new Spotify account!

In regards to your issue, it's best to reach out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter @SpotifyCares (https://twitter.com/SpotifyCares?s=09) or through the online Spotify Support.

* Note that if you are going submit a contact form (instead of sending a DM on Twitter), make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Best,

Jack 🙂

Hey there @Kai_Abreu,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

If you're still seeing unexpected activity even after changing your password and logging out, we'd recommend following the rest of the steps provided here to get in touch with us. 

This way, a member of our support teams can take a closer look behind the scenes for you and take all the necessary steps to secure your account.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day  : )

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hey there @MATIARH,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Just to confirm, are you having troubles with this song?

Keep in mind that if you'd like to share your playlist or discuss this song with other Spotify users, the best place would be in our Music Chats.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts